More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Openmind Openmind

Which Adventure?

Amy's Real Choice (11 and Amy Pond. Cucking, Cheating. One off.))

Amy lay next to Rory, it was late, or at least she thought it was late, the TARDIS had a funny effect on her sense of time. She sighed and looked at her sleeping husband, in there whole relationship they had had sex twice, once on their wedding night and once after Amy was found in Demon's run, both times were.... exceedingly boring. Rory's cock, though not small, it was not the biggest she had ever had, it was about five inches, the largest Amy had had was around nine. But it wasn't just his cock size, he didn't do anything to spice things up, he was boring, he didn't pay attention to her breasts, or slap her ass, squeeze her ass or talk dirty... He just made love to her, and she was bored of him. She then thought for a moment and a wicked smile crossed her face, quickly but quietly she sprung out of her bed which was about a ten minute walk from the TARDIS console room, a room she knew she'd find The Doctor. She looked back at Rory and there was a moments pause, her moral compass pointed her back in the direction of her bed... But no, she needed this. She left the room, slipped out of her nightgown, tossing it to the floor and began to rush down the halls, nude, to the console room... To The Doctor.

The Doctor sat on a swing under the TARDIS console, he wore his typical white button down, black pants and red bow-tie outfit he usually did, only his tweed coat was draped on the railings of the platform above him and he wore a pair of goggles that looked straight out of a steampunk story. He connected two wires together and jumped as sparks shot from them, zapping him slightly. "Doctor?" Came a feminine Scottish voice from above him. "YES!" The Doctor shouted angrily. "Come up here. Now." She requested, quite firmly. "I'm busy." The Doctor tried to explain as he hopped down from the swing and began to make his way up the stairs to the console platform. Amy's bare feet touched the cold glass floor of the Console room as she moved to position herself on the TARDIS console and waited for the Doctor to come up and see her. Her bare ass was resting on the console, her legs together, hands feeling up and down her sexy body. Her mind raced and told her to run back to Rory, to talk to Rory, to be with Rory... But she didn't want Rory now, she wanted the raggedy old man who came and stole her away from Rory... "Yes? What is... It..." The Doctor said freezing in his steps when he saw Amy.

Q

Amy smiled innocently at the Doctor. "RORY!!!" The Doctor shouted but Amy moved forwards and put her hands on his mouth. "Please, Doctor, don't call Rory, seeing me with you like this might be too much for him." She said with a wink and put her arms around The Doctor's neck. "I know from past experience that you're quite thick when it comes to this sort of thing, so... Allow me to pick us up where we left off before you picked up Rory." She said and leaned in, kissing him. Her tongue moved inside the Doctor's mouth, The Doctor panicked, his mind racing to find a way out of this, but a growing bulge in his pants seem to deter him from pushing Amy away. Amy pulled away from the kiss and slowly began to slide down the Doctor's body. "Wait, Amy." The Doctor tried to say, but she shushed him. "I'm not like human's I'm..." Amy undid his suspenders and pulled down his pants and gasped at what flopped out and smacked her in the face!

There, inches from her face were TWO 11 inch long penises, one penis in the usual spot, the other just above it. "D-Doctor!" Amy said staring at the cocks in amazement. "Amy... Please, think about Rory." Amy shook her head. "Screw Rory! You've been hiding these from me for too, too long Doctor." The scottish redhead said and pushed one of the cocks into her mouth, sucking on it, licking the base of the Doctor's cock with her tongue. His other cock, rubbed against her forehead, running into her hair until she grabbed it with one hand and began to stroke it. "Ammmyyyy." The Doctor began to moan, it had been centuries since his last blowjob, River had tried to get him alone during their last adventure, but when they were alone they were being attacked by Weeping Angels. The Doctor seemed to have forgotten about Rory as he placed his hands on Amy's head and moaned. Amy pulled his one dick out of her mouth and stared up at him. "Ohhhh Doctor." She moaned, stroking both cocks now. "I can't wait to feel you inside my tight holes!" She teased, but then opened her mouth wide, pushing his cocks together and taking both heads into her mouth at once, pushing the cocks further into her mouth. Amy had once been a kiss-o-gram, but what she didn't tell people was that she also worked as a prostitute, while she did she had become a skilled deepthroating cock sucker... But even for Amy this was tricky.

She was taking both of the Doctor's cock into her throat at once, drool poured from her mouth, sticking to her breasts and the Doctor's ballsack. She continued to try and take his full lengths but had to pull the cocks out of her mouth when she couldn't breath anymore. Gasping for air she looked up at the Doctor. "FUCK!" She exclaimed wiping her spit from her chin with her arm. "C'mere Raggedy Man. Come fuck my brains out." She instructed him standing and bending over the console. The Doctor lined himself up behind her, one cock for her pussy, one for her ass. "Ready?" He asked and she rolled her eyes. "Just fucking do it!" She begged and felt both his cocks fill both her wholes at once. "OHHHHHHHH SHIT!" She cried out as he started to double fuck her. His cocks shoving themselves deep inside her holes filling her. "Yes, yes, slap my ass Doctor." He did, wack, wack, wack. Slamming his hand into her toned ass. "FUCK. FUCK!" Amy grunted with every hit. "Again!" The Doctor slapped her harder SPANK, SPANK, SPANK! "YES!" Amy cried out as the Doctor plowed into her holes "A-Amy!" The Doctor moaned his head rolling back. "I.. I'm gonna cum!" Amy smiled and moaned louder. "Fuck." She said The Doctor fucking her faster and faster. "Pull out, I want to taste your cum!" She begged. The Doctor stepped back, she turned quickly and got to her knees. "Cum for me Doctor, cum on my cheating face, cum for me. You fucked me like Rory never has! I fucking loved it! Doctor cum on my fucking face!" Amy grabbed both the Doctor's cock and stroked them furiously, both pointed at her own face. "Oh Amy." She nodded up at him. "Do it, do it Doctor, claim me for your own." "AMMMY!" The Doctor shouted, shooting bucket after bucket of cum into her face and mouth. "Yeeeeeessssssss!" Amy purred feeling the warm sperm cover her face.

"_Amy?" _The voice came from behind her. She turned, and saw Rory staring at them both, tears in his eyes as he looked down at his wife's cum covered face. "Amy..." Rory said again. Something came over Amy then, seeing Rory there, watching turned on a switch and she smiled. She lifted her hand and scrapped off some of the Doctor's cum from her face and began eating it, never taking her eyes off of Rory. The Doctor was frozen to the spot, watching both of them.

What Does Rory Do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)