More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

What's next?

Amra

Amra the Barbarian followed close behind Lorn and when the effete high elf called the trap the mighty thewed north lander nimbly launched his axe at the Wizard. The axe flew true but went straight through the illusory Bargle. Amra barely had time to register the cunning wizards ruse before the fireball detonated.

Amra was thrown back by the explosion and was coming groggily to his knees when the next explosion hit. He felt a moment of searing pain then... he was floating. He realised he was dead. The next life beckoned. He started to ascend to the great wheel when something gripped his spirit and pulled it back.

Amra gasped. Alive again. Resurrection magic he thought then frowned as the painful memory of his came back too him. Who would have resurrected him? They had been ambushed in Bargle’s Tower... something was very wrong. He felt hands at his neck as something cold and metallic closed about it with on ominous click and shrunk tightly about it. A collar? He looked down and gasped. “What in the nine hells!?”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)