More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Among Us Friends

“There’s an impostor among us,” Red stated, doing her best to just get it out of the way and avoid panic.

"An impostor? Like one of those shapechanging aliens?” Pink tried to clarify.

Red nodded. “Exactly. The scans picked up another lifeform a few minutes ago, which is why I’ve called this meeting. Unfortunately,” and this was the hard part to get across without sending them all into a frenzy, “it looks like the scans have stopped reporting an extra lifeform.”

“So they got one of us on the way here,” Green drew the obvious conclusion. “And now any one of us could be the alien in disguise.”

The assembled crewmates looked around, taking in each other and the possible alien wearing their companions’ skin. It was a deeply unnerving thought.

“But what about the anti-alien defenses?” Blue asked.

“Disabled. Most likely sabotaged by the alien. We have to repair them. Otherwise I’m afraid we’ll be picked off one by one until none of us are left. And even worse than that, we’re on a timer before the station systems collapse entirely due to the extent of the damages to not only the defenses but also the general life support systems.”

The good news was that all of them were highly trained engineers who were each more than capable of repairing whatever problem the alien had introduced. The bad news was that they would have to split up to repair it in time. Which meant more opportunities for the alien to ambush them. Together they would have been able to defend themselves without a problem, but alone they were prime targets.

“Fine,” Yellow broke the contemplative silence. “We knew what we signed up for. Any more time debating is just wasting time.”

“She’s right,” Purple concurred. “Let’s get going.”

They voted and the decision was unanimous. The meeting ended and they split up.

They hadn’t been entirely correct in their assumptions however.

Pink watched the last other crewmate depart and left the meeting room. When she was alone, she reached a hand up to play with her breasts. The alien hadn’t killed her. No, it had done something far better: it had joined with her.

She could feel it even now, nestled against her brain. It felt so fucking good. Like her dopamine centers were just constantly being activated, and it felt that way because that’s what was happening. The alien could manipulate her brain’s physiology directly. It had taken mere moments for it to excise all the parts of Pink that would have thought about resisting. It had removed any emotion but joy and happiness. Even thinking about that made her smile beneath her helmet.

She could feel the knowledge enter her brain that the alien was ready to geminate. It just needed another host to copy itself into. She felt herself growing wet at the thought. Her crewmates would soon be hosts for their aliens. Wasn’t that so great? All it would take was being a bit careful not to expose herself. If they found out she was behaving weirdly, they’d stun her and try to remove the nice alien. Even though it was hard, she did manage a bit of caution.

She withdrew her hands and started stalking the station. Who would be her first target? The answer of course was whoever she first encountered that was alone doing their tasks. She and her alien weren’t picky. Any crewmate would be a perfectly suitable host. And why, wasn’t that Blue right over there fixing the wiring in navigation? Pink could see Blue’s cute butt wiggling as the astronaut finagled with the box and its cut cords. Pink’s alien had severed them, and it looked like it was time to reap the sown reward.

“Hey Blue, need any help with that?” she said, acting as normal as possible. She was always helpful. It was just that she was helping the alien now too.

“No, just some simple soldering. Should have this fixed any second now.”

“That’s great news!” Pink sidled closer. “Let me see.” She peered over Blue’s shoulders. Yep, right there, huge melons ripe for the plucking. She wanted to slobber all over them. And that wasn’t just the new impulses the alien had put there to keep her eternally lost in bliss. Nope. She and most of the others were already lesbians before. Spend each and every day on the station without any outside contact for years and it tends to happen.

But that didn’t mean she couldn’t help lubricate the social engine so that it moved a bit faster. She reached up and removed her face plate, revealing absolutely nothing other than her face. For like a second. Then a tentacle erupted from her mouth, surging like a spear towards Blue’s own helmet, lifting the face plate open and diving into her crewmate’s mouth.

“Mmmmph!” Blue tried to speak, but tentacle-mouth was a serious issue that she should be taking more seriously.

“Mmm is right! I’m telling you now Blue, we’re going to have so much sex when we’re all hosts. You, me, everyone else just fucking all day long in the meeting room. No more tasks or anything annoying like conducting research. Just procreating and helping spawn more alien babies for our friends. Doesn’t that sound so lovely?”

“Mmmpphhh!” Blue moaned louder, but was eventually cut off as the alien-spawn of Pink’s host reached Blue’s brain. Her crewmate’s speech functions were cut so that she didn’t alert anyone, and then her ability to move. Just temporary things while the alien spawn did the hard work of converting any and all resistance into joyous submission and cooperation.

Pink knew it was done when Blue was able to speak again.

“Hello, Pink. Thank you for helping us.”

“No problem, Blue! Anything to help.” Pink gave Blue’s tits a celebratory squeeze, just a quick one, before the two got up and started stalking the halls together. They could enjoy the fruits of their efforts once everyone had a happy little friend inside their head.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)