More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gl12 gl12

Before we go further, what's your name?

Amelia, daughter of the Dogear tribe

You're Amelia, eldest daughter of the Chief of the Dogear tribe. You're a lovely girl with long orangish-red hair, floppy brown ears, bright green eyes, pale freckled skin and a slightly plump figure. As you wake up in the morning, you feel incredibly warm, warmer than you've ever felt, and your furry brown tail is plastered to your inner thighs by some weird sticky fluid. Every part of your skin feels oversensitive and tingly, and as you slip out of bed you know that something strange is happening to you.

Your father never really explained the whole concept of heat to you, but you have known for awhile that when the women of the tribe come of age they get married off. Now that you're experiencing it first hand, you start to understand why that is. Your scent fills the air and the slightest touch sends shivers of pleasure running up your spine. You know if you can stay here and keep from screwing the first male you see, your father will marry you off as soon as he finds out. Is that what you want?

How do you react?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)