More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by goodson goodson

Whose calling me?

Amber

Standing behind me was an attractive woman, with long dark hair that hung around her slender shoulders. She was wearing a cream colored pants suit that hugged her slender hips and rounded thighs. Her jacket was open, revealing a sheer black silk blouse with a plunging neckline. Her breasts, what I could see of them through her shirt were small but firm, and if I was seeing right without the assistance of a bra. She had large green eyes and seemed to be very familiar, as I tried to remember back to the four years I had spent here.

""Amber?" I asked, finally putting a name to the face. She smiled and nodded her head slightly as she rushed forward to give me a hug. I resisted the urge to cop a feel as she pulled me to her, pressing her slim body against mine. The last I had heard was that she had married a rather large bruiser and I didn't feel like getting the crap beat out of me tonight. She clung to me for a few seconds longer then was really proper for old friends much less for just passing acquaintances, her firm breasts pressed firmly against my chest. I knew I had to distract myself before I made a pass at her. Breaking the embrace I glanced around the crowded gym, then casually asked, "Where's Jason (her husband)?" My eyes struggling to watch her face rather then staring hungrily at her chest.

"Oh, he didn't want to come tonight," Amber replied, watching me carefully. I nodded my head knowingly and turned to order another drink, my gaze falling for a brief second on the exposed flesh above her blouse. Thinking rather impure thoughts I waited until my drink came, turning around to watch the crowded dance floor, smiling at all the people who never really cared for each other act like old friends. As my drink came I turned around to get it and accidentally came very close to Amber, our faces only scant inches apart. She made eye contact and held my gaze for an uncomfortable few seconds, as if sensing my desire for her. Practically ripping it from the bartender's hand, I grabbed my drink and gulped down half of it as I tried to fight my lustful thoughts. Amber was watching me intently as I mumbled a lame excuse and headed off to find the nearest bathroom, which happened to be the men's locker room.

As I stood at the urinal, I wondered if this was really happening to me. Amber had been one of the most popular girls in school and would never even talk to me back then. Now she seems interested in me. Maybe it was just the making me think she wanted me. As I stood there pondering the situation I heard the door of the locker room open and close. Turning around I expected to see one of my old classmates but I was shocked to see Amber standing there, smiling at me. Sliding the lock closed on the door, she started slowly removing her jacket. Tossing it onto a bench, she began quickly unfastening the buttons of her blouse, her eyes never leaving mine. Wordlessly she shrugged out of her blouse, letting it fall noiselessly to the floor as she stood there naked to the waist, her small pert breasts raising with her breath, her small nipples hardening in the chill air of the locker room. "I want you, John, take me now!" She gasped at me, her fingers sliding over the smooth flesh of her stomach in a teasing caress.

God, I wanted her! But was fucking her in the high school locker room right? Shouldn't I see if I can take her back to my hotel room?

Take her there or take her back to your hotel?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)