More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

Who and where?

Amber Nolan, a 24 Year Old Trans Lesbian In College

I froze where I was in the hallway and my blood froze. Did....did I actually hear that? Or is my mind playing tricks on me after staying up all night working on a paper and only having an iced coffee today?

"Amber...?" My girlfriend, Sue, asked turning to me. "Did...you hear that too?" I said in a whisper, unable to raise my voice any higher. She simply nodded her head.

Although being on hormones for the last two years, I still haven't gotten bottom surgery done so I could.....no. No! I am not entertaining the thought of actually girls right now!

I brushed a streak of my bright dyed pink hair behind my ear, a tell tale sign of me being overwhelmed, and Sue held me free hand.

"I won't judge you if you.....you know. And I'll try my best not to get jealous." She assured me.

"No I-" I was so stressed I slipped into my....old voice for a second, something which stressed me out even more. "I couldn't.... I- I shouldn't. I can't......... someone, Sue." I said in my normal voice and whispering ''.

"Amber, if you had a credit card with infinite funds and you could spend it on anything, wouldn't you?" Sue asked. "What? I- this is a very different set of circumstances. Why are you so adamant about me doing this?" I asked in disbelief. This wasn't like her, this isn't the Sue I know.

Why is Sue so persistent?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)