More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Orlog4 Orlog4

Which Team will you follow?

Amazon Warrior Girls

In the sorority house, the girls hold a council of war. They are 19 and every one knows, that they really need the victory. For lots of differnt reasons. Some of them Need the money for their next year. Others are fed up with the boys mocking them with their victories all the time. There are other reasons too, but this are the most important ones.

Mia, the head girl of the sorority starts to speak to her roommates. "Sisters, it is finally time to act. We can't let these matchos win again. We have to Show them that Woman are superior."

All girls nod in agreement. They know Mia and most of the Amazon Warrior Girls belive in female supermancy. Even if not all were of this opinion.

"I made a bet with my boyfrind," adds Jenny, a beautiful black Bodybuilder with strong arms, "if we don't win I have to be his sex for the entire summer."

"Another reason for us to win," Mia notes, "Lola, did you take a look on their team?"

Lola, a nerdy girl who was only part of the sorority because they take advantage of her high intelligence, winces. She speaks only rare and is often nervous in front of other people. Even her so called sisters.

"Y-yes Miss," stutters Lola, "I am sure the Alpha Males will send Jakob, Marvin, Frank, Matthew, Luis and Hashem the arabic exchange student."

"Very well, Little one," mumbles Saki, an asian member of the sisterhood, "and in which competition will every one take part?"

"Well, I am not sure," admits Lols shy, "but in my opinion they will use Frank for the first competition. Tug of war. He is big, heavy and strong."

"Stop admire these machos," commands Mia and pinches Lola painfully in the nipple, "go on!"

"Yes Misstress," agrees Lola subdued, "Matthew for long-jump. Then either Luis or Jakob for swim. They are both in the team of the School."

"They will take Jakob," adds a girl called Fiona, "I am also in the swim team. And if they have at last a little brain, they will take Jakob."

"Very well, you will face him in the competition," decides Mia, "Lola, write down that Fiona is our champion for swim! Then go on!"

"Well, Hashem will be their competitor for archery. And if Jakob takes part in the swim competition, Luis will be the Boys champion for the short race 100 meter. And Marvin is the last athlete. So he will fight in the boxing match."

"Good Job, little one," Mia praises Lola like a good dog, "so does anyone here knows one of the boys? or better, has anyone here a plan how we could win?"

"I am not sure if this is possible," says Mias best freind Karen, "I hate to say it, but the guys train since half a year and are much stronger then us. "

"They are not stronger," replies Mia, "we are Woman. We are superior. In every way. We just need a chance to prove it."

"Maybe we schould take one of the guys out of the game," suggests Jenny.

"What do you mean by >take out<?" asks Johanna, a nice, Brown haired medic Student, "do you say we should hurt them?"

"Mayby but this is way to brute in my opinions," answers Jenny, "I thought About convincing one of them to skip his Competition."

"You know I have a boyfriend, or a toy to be exactly, who is by some bullies of the Alpha Males to do their work," adds Ashley, a member of the cheerleading team, "to do their laundry, ther homework, clean their rooms or they send him to the store to buy something."

"Isn't that the same you him to do?" asks Johanna skeptic.

"Well, yes, partly," admits Ashley, "but that is different. I am a woman and it is my right to own a servant. And I didn't hurt him. Well I didn't hurt him much. And only if he deserves it. The point is, he isn't a well trained athlete. He is shy, devot and weak. But he is clever. He is a male version of our housepet Lola here. What do I know? I like him. Kind of. And he has access to the guys house. I can convine him to look for interesting things. If they cheat, we know it and go to a teacher, which is only fair. And if he finds other Things with which we could the machos, we can do it either."

"Why look for evidence?" asks Mia, "These are males. Of course they cheat. They would never be able to beat us fair. We should go and convince on the teachers. Tina, hasn't Mr. Blanked a hidden crush on you?"

"No, he is my uncle," answers Tina, a tall latina girl with glasses, "but a lot of teachers turn around to look you and your friend on the ass. By the way, if Ashleys pet, has Access to the Alpha Males house, we could just smuggle something in their drings to make them weak. I have a old lesbian freind who sells such stuff. I am no lesbian, but If I invite her over, some of you could talk to her. And maybe she agrees to a deal."

"Are you serious," asks Johanna unsure, "these things are very dangerous. I know it, because I study such stuff. This is way to ."

"There is no school during the week of the competitions," throws a short goth girl called Wendy in, "we could lure one of them in the house and hold him captive in the basement."

"Are you cracy?" shouts Johanna horrified, "that is even more . Can't we just do our best to win? If Woman really are superior, this shouldn't be a Problem for us."

"Well, the end justifies the means," Mia gives to think, "so, how should we start?"

What is their strategy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)