More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darkblaze012 darkblaze012

Round One - who is your opponent?

Amateur Fighter

Your first opponet stood directly across from you - she looked like a petite girl with short red hair and pale skin. She is wearing a revealling outfit - a dark-red bra supporting her B-cup breasts and black, leather pants.

"Ladies and gentlemen," boomed the voice of a male announcer to the gathered crowd. "In this first fight of the evening we have two new combatants! On the Blue Team we have John Doe - our newest fighter!"

Many cheers and boos rained down the arena walls as you looked confused at the spectators.

"...And for the Red Team we have April Smatters, who is only on her third fight of her new career! Challengers, meet in the center of the arena!"

You walked forward and stepped into a blue circle - April stood on the red, about two arms distance. Her eyes stare at you with dark suggestion and she teased you, "Hey there handsome... I hope you're not really thinking of fighting me. Would you really want to fight such a small girl?"

Her manipulations pulled at your sympathies but, remembering the rules of the game, you ignored her taunts, "I do in fact want to win, April. Don't really want to be a forever."

She just grinned and you tried not to notice her hard nipples and the way her pants sealed tight against her legs.

"Fighters, BEGIN!"

How does this play out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)