More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by soul catcher soul catcher

Does she hook up with an urban cowboy ?

Amanda two steps with the boys

The bar is nothing special. She found it by simply asking the taxi driver his advice. The walls are decorated with black velvet Elvis paintings and the juke box is loaded down with what she calls pop songs rather than true blue country. And there is no sawdust on the floor. I mean how does one expect to do a good two step shuffle without sawdust.

The bar itself is nice though. Running the room length it is a stand up bar with a padded porch for elbows backed by beer stained shelf for the drinks. The stools, one size fits all, are four legged wood jobbers, not anchored the floor.

The waitresses, well they're wearing hot pants and tight tee shirts. Amanda smiles. Judging their breast size this bar could well serve her as a fall back plan should the modeling not work out.

Going for the gusto she hops up on stool between two broad shouldered men dressed as almost cowboys - almost because no self respecting cowboy would be caught dead without his hat. Heck, most of them wear their hats even into the grave.

“Who's buying, boys,” she smiles, not caring which one takes up the offer. The truth is the taxi ride pretty well tapped her out. No one told her about the rate jumps one could incur with a cross town ride. She hates the idea, but she knows full well she needs another Tommy to pay her way, maybe even her rent.

She giggles nervously when the bar keep sets two beers down. Well this is fun, she thinks licking her lips. The last time she did two guys was back in high school. Jimmy and Joe, what a pair they were. She snickers to learn these two are named James and Jack. James is the white guy and Jack is the black.

“So whose got quarters for the music,” Amanda snickers. Rising up to his full six three stance Jack follows her over to the juke. He slides quarters in almost as fast she punches out tunes. “Show me your stuff, handsome,” she grins, as a Merle Haggard waltz blares out from the speakers. Fearing for her toes she is soon perched atop his boots letting him carry her around the floor. To her this is a preamble of the longer distance she needs him to carry her.

The next piece, an actual two step, brings James up off his stool to form a line dance team. Standing between the two Amanda is happily surprised to see the two successfully follow her lead. She, they step left, 2,3,4; back right 2,3,4; forward 6 small and back 4; shuffle left and then right and pause. Smiling happy Amanda tests their limits with a few improvisations, but like a good leader always returning to the basic pattern.

Back at the bar Amanda drops down atop her stool and laughs. “You boys didn't tell me you could do that. Where you from?”

“Last stop Dallas,” James supplies. We're the second string defensive line for the Dallas cowboys.” What with Amanda being from Colorado, the three of them are soon laughing it up like life long chums.

“That's our limit,” Jack later announces. “We have a ten o'clock curfew.”

"Where you staying,” Amanda slurs. It appears three beers are her limit for a different reason.

“The Sheridan,” they answer. "We're bunk mates."

“Can I come with,” she hiccups.

“Pardon,” they answer, almost in unison.

“I don't have taxi fare home, guys and it's a long walk. I won't be a bother. Honest.”

“Oh hell, James, let's do the lady a kindness. I mean no harm, no foul. You know and I know we'll just be sitting the bench tomorrow.”

"Okay by me, Jack," James answers. "I like the lady."

Ten minutes later Amanda is again heading across town, this time crowded between the two hulking Dallas Cowboy players.

Does Amanda get laid, if so, by whom ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)