More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ponyboy ponyboy

What happens when we leave the bathroom?

Amanda tells them I agreed

We walked back towards the others. Katie asked Amanda "Well?"
Amanda smiled at her and knodded.
That was all it took. Both James and Andrew converged on my wife and started undressing her. While Katie blocked my path by putting her arms around my neck and kissing me on the lips.I soon found her tongue invading my mouth and soon I was tongue wrestling with her. I felt her hand undo my fly and move in to my boxer shorts. She took hold of my cock and started stroking me.
I looked over at Amanda. James was on his knees with his head under her skirt. While Andrew was kissing her on the lips and playing with her breasts.
Katie realising she no longer had my full attention. Dropped to her knees and started sucking my cock.
For a while I watched her fuck her face on my cock. Before once again my eyes were drawn to see what my wife Amanda was up to.
She was now squatting down on Andrews face while she sucked James cock.
I laught to myself at that point Amanda was alright at cock sucking. But Katie had more expience and was by far a better cock sucker. Right at that moment she was sucking my cock. Maybe later she could give Amanda a few pointers.

What will happen next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)