More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SparkyMan SparkyMan

does she she go into the theatre or somewhere else?

Alyssa goes to the massage parlor.

The sight of the porn shop and the theatre were too much for Alyssa’s prim and proper senses. However, she could not deny the effect that the thought caused on her perky nipples. They were poking straight out, despite being covered by a modest designer bra, and blouse. The nastiness of the situation was clouding her otherwise reasonable mind.

Alyssa raced past the shops determined to get as far away as possible, fighting the urges in her body and the curiosity in her head. Scurrying along the streets, Alyssa came upon a row of massage parlors. Being naïve about the big city, she convinced herself that a massage was what she really needed. She was sure, once she was relaxed, she could think clearly again.

Alyssa calmly strolled past a couple shops before turning into one that seemed clean and professional. She walked up to the desk in the small lobby, and indicated to the young oriental female, that she would like to have a massage.

The young lady looked up in bewilderment, seeing such a wholesome beauty standing before her. She acknowledged Alyssa’s presence, and in her best broken English, told her she’d be right with her.

Several minutes had passed. Alyssa spent the time admiring the oriental artwork that decorated the walls. She was then greeted by the same young lady, and told to follow her into the back. It was at this point that Alyssa noticed the short kimono worn by the lovely lady, whose black hair hung in silken strands down the back of the ornate material. The robe barely concealed the apparent bare ass as Alyssa stared at the bottom as each rounded globe jiggled with every step.

Alyssa stepped into the small room, decorated with only a low black table, and an odd looking chair. There were several lit, scented candles dispersed throughout the room, filling it with a slight aroma, reminiscent of vanilla.

As soon as Alyssa inhaled the unique odor, her mind was immediately put at ease. Her eyes continued to survey the room, while the young lady disappeared, and then reappeared with a small white towel. Alyssa offered no resistance to the woman as she helped her remove her clothing, one article at a time. Alyssa’s senses were becoming clouded as she continued to inhale the exotic oriental scent from the candles.

Alyssa’s skin was electrified, feeling every sensation as the nimble fingers removed her silk blouse. She stood there motionless as the young girl, deftly, and purposefully undid each button from her neck down to the hem of her skirt. She pulled the remaining material from beneath the skirt and opened. The fingers danced across her shoulders as they pushed the silk down her arms. Alyssa could feel the goosebumps rise on her skin as it was exposed.

The shirt was hung on the wall, when the girl returned. She now undid the clasp at the back of Alyssa’s skirt. She lowered the zipper ever so slowly, driving Alyssa wild with anticipation. Alyssa jumped when she felt her fingers on her waist, pushing the tweed skirt to the floor. The skirt was now hung with the blouse as Alyssa stood in the middle of the room, wearing just her white bra and panties (and her high heels).

Alyssa was growing acutely aware of her heightened sexual desire, the one thing she came here to get rid of. Alyssa never considered herself to be a lesbian, but she couldn’t deny the pleasure she was receiving from the well-practiced hands. Those hands returned to her body and removed her bra, and then her panties. The trail of her fingers across Alyssa’s skin brought a deeper shade of red to Alyssa’s color. It also shortened and quickened her breathing, as her nipples hardened into rock hard pebbles. The feel of moisture growing within Alyssa’s innermost parts was becoming evident as Alyssa was led to the table. She lay face down on the table putting her face into a cutout hole. The soft padding was comfortable as she stared at the floor.

The young assistant laid the towel on Alyssa’s back, and then left the room. “Be right back,” she muttered again in the best English she could muster.

Alyssa continued to lay there, her mind swirling amidst the events that just transpired. She continued to inhale the scent from the candles, clouding and confusing her mind further. She recalled being stripped by the expert hands and how wonderful it felt. She momentarily wondered why she still had her high heel shoes on, but ignored it thanks to the feeling of ecstasy that was washing through her body. She also briefly wondered about the small towel that barely covered her back. She could feel the edges of the towel across the bottom of her ass and the middle of her back. It barely spanned the width of her back. Her worries about the towel were washed away with the growing sense of euphoria that filled her nostrils, and the wicked sense of being so practically naked.

Alyssa waited patiently to hear the pitter patter of soft feet enter the room. She continued waiting, resting on the table, relaxing further as each minute passed. Alyssa lost all sense of time as she succumbed to the relaxing sensations and fell asleep.

She was startled awake.

Who's there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)