More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by VixxTheLover VixxTheLover

What do you have in mind to edit?

Alyssa Milano. (complete)

Your next effort is Embrace of the Vampire, and older movie with a very young Alyssa Milano. You own the unrated version, one of your first DVD purchases, and you decide to put it in and see if you can improve on nostalgia.

You watch the movie through, and then do some IMDB research, finding that the film describes Allysa Milano’s character as being an eighteen year old student, but you see the movie was made when she was 22, but made before her breast augmentation.

For starters you decide it really should be eighteen year old Allysa who is in the movie, deciding her nude scenes should be shot on the day of her eighteenth birthday, you want her as an adult, but just barely.

You also decide she should have her breast implants, but a better set than she had put in later in life. You in fact decide she should have the most natural looking perky breasts for her body shape possible, but you give her a bit wider hips, allowing for full d-cup breasts.

Now you have the cutest Alyssa we ever saw as an adult, but with the best body. You will enjoy this one quite a lot.

So where do you start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)