More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jerrywhat50 Jerrywhat50

Who's The Actress?

Alyson Hannigan

As Alyson walks into the large brick room with a glass ceiling and one window the first thing she notices is the diversity of the people. The only thing that the same with the crowd of Alyson Hannigan fans is they are wearing either Buffy the vampire or How I met your mother merchandise.

Even though she thought she was going to meet and greet it was more of just a Q&A. As she walked to the chair at the end of the room, people were yelling in excitement seeing their favourite actress in real life. Two security guards to make sure no one is filming, taking pictures or watching from outside of the room.

“Hello everyone it’s very nice to meet you all” Alyson says with a smile on her face “has anyone got any questions about American pie or my upcoming project Dodie and Cheryl”

A slender woman raises her hand to ask a question, Alyson points at the girl. “Would you ever remake Buffy?” The girl asks politely.

“Erm probably not, it was fun working on it but that phase of my life is over now” she answers.

A fat middle aged man with a yellow t-shirt raises his hand. Once again Alyson points to the man. “Why was the himym ending so shit?”.

“Erm, well I enjoyed it” She answers while glancing to one of the security guards “can I have questions not about Buffy or HIMYM?”.

Suddenly the two security guards look at the window to see a man filming through it, they both run the exit to stop him. As they do so they accidentally lock the door behind them.

A 18 year old man raises his hand. Once again Alyson points towards him. “Would you rather sleep with Barney or Xander”.

“Once again please can I have some other questions” Alyson responds

All at once the fans start yelling questions about Buffy and how I met your mother

“I’m just gonna go” She says as she stands up and walks to the exit

“WE PAID GOOD MONEY FOR YOU” a angry man yells form the back of the room

“COME ON” a girl yells

As she walks quicker to the exit the fans walk faster. Suddenly she starts to run, she grabs he handle swiftly and as she pulls the door doesn’t open.

She feels a hand grab her arm and pull her back “let me go” she says struggling as the fans pick her up by her arms and legs. She continues struggling on the way to the table “please let me go” she pleads. “No you have to repay us for being a stuck up bitch”.

She is pushed on a stable still wrestling against her fans. She screams when she feels her hands bound to the corners of the table.

Suddenly all the fans let go. She tries to get up but her hands and feet are tied down. “Please untie me, I’ll get you all a free refund or answer any questions you want”.

A tall man standing by her head pulled a ballgag from his back pocket. “No don’t gag me, please I’ll ejdbdjskdkkdkd” Alyson getting very angry is then kissed on the neck by a middle aged girl. The fat guy from earlier leans in and rips open her shirt revelling her round, plump and perky tits. “No bra I like it” a man says starting to suck on the tip of her nipples. She lets out a muffled scream when the crowd begins to rip off her clothes and grope and fondle her perfect body.

A large man comes barging to the front of the crown and pulls out his erect cock. She lets out another muffled scream when he climbs upon her and starts to fuck her shaven pussy.

What happens next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)