More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Silver3Crow Silver3Crow

Which story is being told?

Alternative to Malwares destruction.

In the origins of Omniverse an 11 year old Ben had his favorite alien taken from him from an evil galvanic-mechamorph known as Malware. As a result Ben had overloaded the Omnitrix and had Malware to take it, making him explode. They had assumed he was destroyed.

However, the alternate timelines and universes aren't always synced in time, so something happened when Ben was 11 can happen when he's 18 instead. As such they can end differently.


"Azmuth? What are you doing here?" Ben asked as he walked into the rust bucket. Appearance wise he looks like a slightly taller version of himself in omniverse, no facial hair, and if his shirt was off you would see well defined but lean muscles.

"He's here for your intervention." Max said as he walked into Bens' vision along with Gwen. Max looks like he did in Ultimate Alien while Gwen looks similar to how she looked in Alien , about B sized breasts, almost C's, she doesn't where a skirt, instead wearing shorts similar in design to her pants in the Original Series and the same shirt from Omniverse. Both with a worried look on their faces.

"Intervention? But I don't have a problem." Ben questioned with confusion on his face and his voice. They responded by sitting down on opposite sides of RV. Gwen mumbling "That's what everyone says." as she sat down. Azmuth however, located in between the two humans, stood up and pointed at Ben.

"You have been overusing the omnitrix, constantly activating it before even seeing which alien would be best for the situation at hand. Not bothering to correct your form you run towards the danger, not even consulting your team about any sort of plan. It's unhealthy, unsafe, and bound to get someone hurt." Azmuth stated almost stoically, as if he practiced this exact conversation. Taking a sip from what seemed to be a smoothie bigger than himself after finishing.

"Yeah, so? If I waited to plan someone might get hurt, I have get into action before that can happen." Ben said he turned to Grandpa Max and then to Gwen. Grandpa scratched the back of his head before talking.

"We know Ben, and while you have a point you should know that one of the first things cops and soldiers learn is to not be trigger happy. It's how so many people had their life cut short." He said with a tired voice, looking like he said it before. Ben, flabbergasted, looked to Gwen as if asking her to back him up, but she just turned her head away.

Ben, losing his temper for a moment, shouted "Yeah, well it doesn't matter anyway, this is my omnitrix, so I can use it however I want!" This is when Gwen joined the conversation.

"Ben will you just liste-"

"AZMUTH!!!" A voice screamed, interrupting Gwen

"Finally, an excuse to leave." Ben said as he activated the omnitrix, transforming into Feedback. He then jumped out of the RV to fight whoever shouted.

"BEN WAIT!" Grandpa shouted, moving his right arm as if reaching for him, but he was already gone.

Ben was outside, finding the owner of the voice to be Malware, looking like he did in the original event. Ben was already blasting his blue electricity at him, with Malware blocking with his right gun arm. Just as Gwen got outside Malware shot a laser at the RV, pushing is on it's side before Azmuth or Grandpa Max could follow suit.

"You've picked the wrong hero to mess with."

"So you pick the right hero Ben, remember the only time you defeated him was as Diamondhead." Gwen said as she used her magic to flip the Rustbucket back. Malware shot another laser at it, but Ben blocked and started to absorb it.

"Chillax Gwen, see, what goes around comes around." Ben said as he completely absorbed the laser, getting ready to shoot one of his own.

"Excellent suggestion." Malware said as he grabbed Bens' arm and twisted it to face and shoot the RV.

"Come on Ben, turn into Diamondhead quick, before Malware-"

"Destroys the omnitrix?" Malware finishes as he grabs the device on Feedbacks chest, red lines spreading from it to the rest of his body. Before it can finish however the Omnitrix timed out, leaving a human Ben to fall out of Malwares grasp and runs off to Gwen. Malware takes aim and fires his laser once more.

"Ben look out!" Gwen shouts as she shoves him out of the way, before getting hit and shoved into some trees, a cloud of dust and dirt blocking the view.

"GWEN! NOOOOOOO!" Ben shouts as looks for her, just hoping he'll see her walk out....

But. She. Doesn't.

"My my, isn't this a surprising turn of events. Though I wish to destroy Azmuth I desire to do so with his greatest creation. The omnitrix, now." Malware says as he looks at Ben.

Ben stands off the ground, tears in his eyes as he inputs a code into the omnitrix, the faceplate disappearing as green arcs of electricity is bouncing off of it.

"You want it so bad, here! HAAAAAAAAAAGH!" Ben cries out as he shoves his fist and the omnitrix into Malware. The red circuitry on his body turning green.

"Yes. YES! I can feel the power of the omnitrix flow through me it is-" he stops for a second as the black in his body turns white aswell he starts to morph against his will, glitching out. "-too much. No, your overloading me, STOP!"

"This is for Gwen asshole! EYHAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Ben says as he steps his entire body into Malware.

"Ben don't!" Gwen cries.

Gwen? Ben thinks to himself. She's alive?


Moments Earlier

"Ok, ow, that hurt." Gwen says as she gets up, dusting herself off as the mana shield in front of her disappeared.

"Gwen! Are you alright?" Max asks as runs over and looks her over.

"I'm fine Grandpa, ow, just a rough landing." Gwen says as she gives him a hug. "How's Ben doing." They then hear a shout.

"-here! HAAAAAAAAAAGH!" The turn to see Ben shoving the Omnitrix into Malware. The red circuitry on his body turning green.

"Yes. YES! I can feel the power of the omnitrix flow through me it is-" he stops for a second as the black in his body turns white as he starts to morph against his will, glitching out. "-too much. No, your overloading me, STOP!"

"This is for Gwen asshole! EYHAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Ben says as he steps his entire body into Malware.

"Ben don't!" Gwen cries. She runs toward them, magic flowing out of her hands and into Malware to grab Ben. She tugs, hard, desperately pulling on Ben, however Malware starts to shrink, pulling Gwen in instead.

"I've got you Gwen!" Grandpa says as he grabs and pulls on her. One hand on her arm, the other on the RV. Malware shrinks more and more as the wind picks up, the green arcs from earlier now big and powerful, escaping the mechamorph and striking the trees, some burn, some slice, some vaporize. Then a bright flash and a loud BANG! erupts from Malware as he explodes.

"BEN!" Gwen, Grandpa, and even Azmuth shout.

Hows the aftermath?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)