More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

What's next?

Alternative Introduction

John's POV

"It's not getting away from me this time. Watch and learn, John and Katara. This is how you catch a fish." Your little brother tells you and your Sister.

You watch Katara lean over the edge of the canoe and see a fish. Hesitantly, She remove Her left glove, and takes a deep breath and with a look of trepidation begins to motion with Her exposed hand. Suddenly, the globe of water containing the fish bursts out of the water.

"Sokka, look!" She tells him. "Shhh. Katara, You're gonna scare it away. Mmmm... I can already smell it cookin'!" He whispers "But Sokka! I caught one!" She say, trying to retain control. She struggles with the blob of water and it floats closer to Sokka, who raises his spear to strike a fish. When he cocks his arm back he burst the bubble of water. The fish falls back into the sea and Sokka gets drenched. "Hey!" Shouts Sokka. "Ugh! Why is it that every time you play with magic water I get soaked?" he says, very Exasperated. "It's not magic. It's waterbending, and it's-" begins Katara but Sokka cuts her off. "Yeah, yeah, an ancient art unique to our culture, blah blah blah. Look, I'm just saying that if I had weird powers, I'd keep my weirdness to myself." he says, cutting Her off. ''Here we Go Again.'' Says John as he facepalms and Sits back waiting for it to end.

"You're calling me weird? I'm not the one who makes muscles at myself every time I see my reflection in the water." John and Katara Both look at Sokka, who is making a muscle and looking at his reflection in the water. He turns to you and gives you a look. Suddenly the boat is bumped, The Two of Them look up to see you entered an ice packed area. They both begin to work frantically to maneuver the canoe between the icebergs. John however Tries to focus his Mind as he Bends the Ice Away.

They both scream, "Watch out! Go left! Go left!" Katara yells at him. Icebergs are colliding all around Them. Each time they manage to avoid getting crushed between the colliding icebergs, but their safety margins decreases rapidly each time. Finally the canoe is crushed when three icebergs collide at once. The Three jump out in time onto one of the icebergs. "You call that left?" Shouts Katara. "You don't like my steering. Well, maybe you should have waterbended us out of the ice." Shouts Sokka. "So it's my fault?" Katara Fires Back. "I knew I should have left you home. Leave it to a girl to screw things up." Sokka complains, but John is More Interested in the Feeling he Just got from the Water. Something was awake now.

"You are the most sexist, immature, nut brained..." Says Katara as She Insults him 'Ugh, I'm embarrassed to be related to you! Ever since Mom died I've been doing all the work around camp while you've been off playing soldier!" Continues Katara "Uh... Katara?" He says Again, Likely pointing to the iceberg behind her. "I even wash all the clothes! Have you ever smelled your dirty socks? Let me tell you, NOT PLEASANT!" She Complains. "Katara! Settle down!" He says, Trying to calm your Sister. ''Both of You Shut Up!!!!'' Shouts John

By the time John's Sister has stopped complaining, the iceberg behind her splits open entirely. It disintegrates and the major pieces fall into the water, pushing Their own Iceberg away. They hold on desperately until the iceberg settles. "Okay, you've gone from weird to freakish, Katara." Says Sokka. "You mean I did that?" Asks Katara. "Yup. Congratulations." Your Brother says to your sister. ''No, This was something else entirely, I can't See through the Water inside. Something is wrong, different .'' Says John his Eyes more Blind now than at Birth.

They're both leaning over the edge of the iceberg raft. Suddenly, the water just in front of them begins to glow an incandescent blue. They both move backwards on the raft as another, lighter colored iceberg breaks the surface. It is unclear whether this is part of the one Katara broke up or not. As the new iceberg settles, John walks to edge of their iceberg raft to get a better look. Deep in the ice, the figure of a boy in a meditation pose is seen. He has white arrows on his fists and on his bald head. Suddenly, his eyes glow and his arrow markings glow white. "He's alive! We have to help." Says Katara grabbing Sokka's hockey stick thingy. "Katara Get back here! We don't know what that thing is!" Bellows Sokka.

She ignores him and skips across a few little icebergs to arrive at the one in which the boy is trapped, Sokka following behind. She begins to use the hockey stick to whack the ice. After a few big whacks, John waterbends it open crack it open. It looks like air is released, as if the iceberg had a hollow chamber within it, but it is not entirely clear. The iceberg then cracks from top to bottom and explodes open. A huge shaft of white blue light shoots straight into the sky.

''Unbelievable..........'' Is All John says.....................

What................The................Fuck................

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)