More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mack2028 mack2028

Knowing that when you make a copy of your consciousness there is a 50/50 chance you will wake up as a girl, how do you wake up?

Alternate start

It smells like blood, really that was the surprising part. John typed into the computer reading manuals and programing guides. He really didn't expect it to smell like blood. The mental hacks he needed to make would take some time to prepare. The bio hacks were either easy or he had a knack for it, but the mental hacks were complicated. He needed to ensure that he could control the clone, the law was on his side but he knew well enough that he wouldn't be entirely ok with this situation on the other side so he had to make sure everything was correct. All the bio hacks did was fix some recessive genes and fix his metabolism, kid stuff. The mental hacks though, he needed to erase a bunch of the episodic memory which needed to be done manually, implant both trigger phrases and subconscious commands, and put in full mental blocks. If he did it wrong the clone would come out drooling or worse a berserk nightmare that knew everything about him and had legal reason to kill him.

Does our... hero? succeed in his endeavor?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)