More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Johnrocker Johnrocker

Let the journey continue...

Alternate start (Winter route)

“Awwwwhhh fuck! Fuck...” Mark muttered as he laid back in bed having his cock sucked on.

It was a typical Tuesday morning, no classes until after midday so Mark had the morning free with his girlfriend... Winter. The busty brunette stunner who’s tits were the envy of all women and the fantasy of all men.

They were both currently in bed, Mark sitting up while Winter laid under the sheets, her head square in his lap. The noise of slurping and sucking was the only thing that could be heard as Winter got Mark as close as she could to blowing his load right into her mouth.

The sheets were covering his view of her sensational body and just as talented sucking.

The two had now been dating for over half a year after he asked Winter to be his girlfriend on her family holiday in Hawaii. It still all felt like a dream to Mark, as if it was too good to be true. A blowjob almost every morning by this goddess of a woman seemed unfair, what had he done in a former life to deserve this.

Mark could feel his cock pulsating in her mouth, the way she used her tongue with her bobbing action was superb. She seemed to get a little better at giving head every day.

“I’m so close baby, sooo fucking close,” he whispered to her.

He couldn’t resist watching her finish him off. Lifting the sheet up, Mark got a better look at his gorgeous girlfriend doing work on him.

Mark pushed aside some of her long curly brown hair to see her closed eyes and juicy lips that was milking his long hard shaft. It was throbbing, so painfully close to cumming. For a moment, he let it sink in just how beautiful she looked in the morning, no make up, just natural beauty.

Her mammoth bare breasts could also be felt on the skin on his legs. Mark thought about what he had done to them just the night before, painting them white from his massive load.

With that in mind, it seemed to help him even more so. Winter was on a mission this morning, the girl kept sucking, as fast as she could, putting all her focus on his pending orgasm. As his boner started to twitch inside her mouth, she knew he was about to explode. Taking him out of her mouth for the first time in minutes, Winter began to quick fire stroke him while looking up at his begging eyes.

“Cum on my face this time baby... cum on my face…” she whispered to him ever so seductively.

That sexy look on his face, it was all too much for him. Her soft hand fired up and down, milking him clean, Mark began to shoot his load all over her lustful face.

“Ohhhmphh god,” he moaned, watching his cum smack Winter all over her face, hitting her eyebrows, nose, cheek and chin.

She stroked him just a little bit longer, making sure every single drop of cum had been jerked out of him. It was a routine that she tried to do every morning she could. Taking care of her man was something Winter truly loved to do.

She wiped the cum off her face while sitting up, Winter did what she could to suck the sticky white mess off the skin of her fingers. Giving her boyfriend a quick kiss on the lips, Winter moved her body up from underneath the sheets.

“You sure you don’t want me to go down on you this morning?” Mark asked her as she watched those giant breasts bounce as she got up. Her nipples were hard and stood out proudly in the middle of her aerola.

Winter moved towards her wardrobe, wearing nothing but a pair of white panties that did little to cover her juicy ass.

“Maybe later tonight babe,” she said, quickly searching for a matching white bra to wear, “I have a class to get to at half past ten.”

Mark picked up his phone from the bed side table to check the time. 10:25 AM.

“uhhh Winter, it’s 10:25 already,” he said, warning her of how late she was.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I really gotta go,” Winter said, panicking as she tried throwing on some yoga pants and a baggy college themed t-shirt. She came up to the bed and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

“Have a great day baby,” she told him, “Love you.”

“Love you too,” he replied, “I’ll see you later tonight.”

Once again he thought, it was all too good to be true.

Dating a girl that had a rack like Winter’s had more benefits that you could imagine. The sex was unreal, the two had started to try and explore every single thing they could with their bodies. Even after all the time, Mark still found himself getting giddy when she took off her bra.

Mark’s reputation on campus had slowly grown since they became public with their relationship. Everyone seemed to know who he was now, making him a lot more popular with all his peers.

Winter may not have been as popular as someone like East Hall RA, golden girl Tiffany or the big tited blonde Miranda but she sure did get a lot of attention for her figure. The two were a very good match.

His fitness and style had also improved. The two would go out and shop together, Winter would give him advice on clothing and the two would work out together.. The fairly average normal look he had in Freshman Year was certainly a little better now.

Yep. Life was good.

But some good things can’t go on forever… not without at least a few shifts and changes…

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)