More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PhoenixAuthor PhoenixAuthor

Let the journey continue...

Alternate start (Different protagonist)

Jake knocked on the door of the dorm he was assigned, and the door opened to reveal a stunning brunette girl wearing a tank top and skintight jeans. She had brown hair and small breasts, but her face was absolutely beautiful, and her body was killer. She genuinely looked absolutely perfect, with light make-up on that only accentuated her natural beauty.

“Hi! You must be Jake. I’m Tiffany, your RA, and your roommate’s girlfriend.” the perfect girl smiled.

“Uh… it’s nice to meet you.” Jake said nervously. He was a freshman this year at Heathrow, and he didn’t have any friends there, so he was pretty nervous about meeting new people.

Jake wasn’t exactly what you’d call a popular guy back at high school. He was on the shorter side, with blond hair and dark brown eyes. He didn’t really have any defined muscles and was just kind of a loner.

He hoped that college would at least change the last part.

But if this was his roommate’s girlfriend, his roommate, Mark, must be some kind of jock. Nobody who wasn’t insanely athletic and/or popular could bag a girl like Tiffany.

“It’s nice to meet you, too!” Tiffany smiled kindly, “Mark’s not here right now, but you’re welcome to come in. It is your dorm after all.”

Tiffany stepped aside and Jake walked into the dorm, taking it in.

There was a living room, a small kitchenette, and a bathroom, with two bedrooms, one on each side of the open area in the middle.

“That’s Mark’s bedroom.” Tiffany pointed to the one on the right, “So yours is the left one.”

Jake gave Tiffany a shy thank you, and then hastily went into the left bedroom, setting down his backpack and wheeling his suitcase up against the wall.

His bedroom wasn’t bad, it was a double bed and a desk, with a small, empty closet. There was a square window looking down into a courtyard, and Jake saw several students milling around out there.

Jake and Mark’s dorm was in the East Hall of Heathrow. There were four halls, named after each cardinal point. From the look of it, East Hall had 15-20 dorms.

Jake had just pulled out his phone to text his parents that he arrived safely when there was a knock on his bedroom door.

He opened it to reveal Tiffany standing there. The beautiful brunette smiled at Jake.

“Hi. I just realized that I forgot to give you my number.” Tiffany said politely.

“Your number?” Jake blinked in surprise.

“Yeah, because I’m the RA. That way if you need anything, you can reach me.” Tiffany explained.

“Oh, sure.” Jake said.

“Let me see your phone.” Tiffany smiled, and Jake put his phone in her hand. She put in her number, and sent herself a text from it.

“There. You’re all set.” Tiffany said, and she turned around to walk back to Mark’s bedroom, and Jake got to see Tiffany’s incredible ass swaying in her jeans, and he hastily closed his bedroom door before he got caught staring.

Jake blew out a breath. Five minutes at college and he already had a sexy girl’s number in his phone. Admittedly, she had a boyfriend and zero interest in Jake, but that was still a rather big milestone. Maybe next he’d shoot for a girl who wasn’t dating somebody.

Jake flopped down on his bed and stared at Tiffany’s name in his contact list for a second or two before he instead texted his mom that he’d arrived safely.

She responded back quickly with an enthusiastic message asking him how things were going.

Jake and his mother texted back and forth for a few minutes before Jake signed off and got up to start unpacking things.

Jake suddenly heard a door open, and a male voice.

Jake went to his bedroom door and opened it to reveal that Tiffany was hugging a tallish guy with brown hair.

The guy, to Jake’s surprise, wasn’t all that buff or jock-looking. He just looked kind of average. He had a nice haircut and wore kind of nice clothes, but he was nothing extraordinary.

“Hey! You must be Jake.” the guy said, smiling.

“Yeah. I guess you’re Mark?” Jake asked. The guy nodded.

“Yep. You’ve met Tiffany, right?” Mark asked.

“Yeah, she let me in.” Jake nodded.

“Oh, that reminds me.” Mark said, grabbing a key off of a coffee table and tossing it at Jake.

To Jake’s relief, he was able to catch it and not look like a loser in front of Tiffany.

“Thanks.” Jake said.

“No problem. Hey, you want to come out to dinner with us?” Mark asked.

“Nah, I don’t want to interrupt your date.” Jake said, waving a hand.

“Aw, you’re so sweet.” Tiffany laughed, “But you really wouldn’t be a bother at all, Jake.”

“Seriously, I’m all good.” Jake said, and Tiffany looked disappointed.

“You sure you wanna spend your first night in college alone?” Tiffany asked.

“Don’t him, Tiff.” Mark chuckled.

“I’m not trying to!” Tiffany protested, laughing.

“I’m all good, really.” Jake insisted. Tiffany nodded, and Mark and his absolutely gorgeous girlfriend both said a goodbye to Jake before leaving for dinner.

What does Jake get up to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)