More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thisisnttaken8 thisisnttaken8

What does Connor do with this new information?

Alternate start: female

"Chloe have you seen this virus S thing?" Chloe's roommate Heather asked as she walked into the room wrapped in a towel for her hair and body.

The video had showed up on Chloe's feed, but in truth she hadn't seen much of it as she turned it off when it became apparent that it was little more than a lewd porno. Her parents had always kept her very sheltered, so she was a little embarrassed to admit she was still a virgin. It wasn't like she didn't have plenty of suitors as even Chloe was aware of her beauty. She had long wavy dark hair, sun kissed skin, large warm brown eyes, full dark pink lips, high cheek bones that gave off an appearance of royalty, perky c cup breasts, a toned body from working out, a large and firm ass paired with long shapely legs. She was exactly the type of exotic beauty that was often the subject of predatory glances from guys and girls alike. She wanted to explore more in college, but she was scared she would be taken advantage of.

Heather was the exact opposite. She had a small lithe figure with perky b cup breasts and a tight little ass. She had perfect porcelain skin and bright green eyes. She was hot and she knew it. She was also probably the sluttiest girl Chloe had ever met. Chloe had spent more nights than she wanted to sleeping at her friend Kate's room because Heather was using their room for her "escapades".

"Uh yeah I saw something on it," Chloe didn't want to discuss it.

"Fuck do you think my breath still smells like Corey's cum?" Heather blew her breath in Chloe's face.

Chloe tried to shield herself, "ew! We need to establish some boundaries!"

"Like what?" Heather questioned in genuine confusion?

"Like you can't just blow your breath in my face to check if it smells like cum," Chloe explained indignantly.

"Probably doesn't. That sissy could hardly get it up. I swear I wanted to grab my strap on and shove it up his ass. Teach that little princess how to actually fuck," Heather grumbled.

Chloe stared at her in shock. She had never heard Heather talk that way before, but Chloe somehow knew she meant it. She hated to admit it, but it caused some butterflies in her tummy as her pussy began to moisten at the thought.

"Did you steal my panties you dumb cunt?" Heather's outburst shook Chloe from her thoughts.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)