More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Acorn142 Acorn142

Where do you go from here?

Alternate beginning: You are Zack

College is a lot more distracting than you thought it would be. In high school, everyone knew you as Zack Humphrey, the poster child for horniness, but you were from a fairly small community, and you just didn’t get a lot of opportunities to satisfy your burgeoning teenage hormones. Lots quick trips to the bathroom to “relieve the pressure,” coupled with plenty of cold showers, were pretty much your only real options. Of course, you did get a handjob from Mable Brownington in 10th grade, and you actually scored with Denise Blakeburg during your senior year, but compared to the more popular guys your age, that wasn’t any great accomplishment.

But now you are in college. State University has nearly ten times the number of people as you had in your whole home town. From Day One you saw there were a lot more prospects for getting horizontal, and despite your parents’ repeated warnings to focus on your studies, you can’t help but be very interested in this fresh start in life and a chance to sow your wild oats.

Thus far, you are still trying to get to know your roommate, Justin, but he’s definitely a lot more introverted and reserved than you are. He also seems to be very uncomfortable whenever you talk about anything at all sexual. Since that’s about all you ever talk about, the conversations between the two of you haven’t been particularly deep. His inhibitions are off the charts, too, and he totally freaks out whenever he walks in on you while you are jerking off. Considering that you jerk off at every opportunity, Justin tends to get freaked out around you a lot.

You are sitting in Psychology 101, only half listening to the professor, Dr. Burbank. He is talking about Freud, and since Freud thinks everything is driven by sex, you figure you have already mastered this part of the curriculum. Your main focus right now is the Teaching Assistant, Amy Worthington. She is a graduate student, and some would say that she is out of your league, but there’s no denying that she is HOT. Her breasts seem to have been designed for the sole purpose of captivating your imagination, and you’d like nothing more than to see them close up and be able to touch and kiss them — preferably while she is bouncing up and down on your raging boner.

You notice your classmates shuffling their notebooks and reaching for their backpacks. The lecture is nearly over, and you once again have to find a way to position your erection as discretely as possible so you can stand and walk without too much discomfort or attention.

“Don’t forget to see Amy if you wish to participate in my study,” says Dr. Burbank to the class. “Fifty extra credit points to those who qualify and complete the study.”

That gets your attention. Not the extra credit part, but the part about seeing Amy. You make a beeline to her as soon as class is over.

“Are you interested in the study?” she asks you.

“I am, if it involves you,” you say, with your characteristic boldness. “Why don’t we get together and talk about it? Say... my room in about 20 minutes?”

Amy rolls her eyes and hands you a thick packet of paper. “All the details are here. Please read it all thoroughly and be at the Medical Sciences Building, Room 206, at 3:00 this afternoon. Don’t be late.”

She says something else, but you missed it, because you caught a glance of her bra strap, and it’s red color made you instantly picture how she would look in sexy red lingerie, while sprawled on a tiger skin rug, in front of a fire place, in a mountain cabin, where just the two of you are secluded for a week....

“Any other questions?”

You refocus and realize she is talking to you and giving you a very puzzled look. You mutter that you have no questions, and you glance at your watch and try to decide if you have enough time for a quick “pressure release” at the nearest restroom before your next class. With an attempt at a friendly wave, you turn your back on Amy and leave the room.

Your next class is history, and it is not a long walk. You get to the building with about fifteen minutes to spare. You see a young woman sitting on a bench in the hallway, reading a brochure identical to yours about Dr. Burbank’s extra credit study. She is a dark-skinned, black-haired beauty, who looks to be a little bit shy. After striking out with Amy, perhaps your time would be better spent chatting up someone with some insecurities.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)