More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bluedragongod bluedragongod

What is going and what does Greg do?

Alternate Timeline: He finds himself on the floor with a semi.

"Oooooh," Greg groaned as he woke up with his face pressed against the cold hard tile. With great effort, the boy dragged himself up off of the restroom floor.

"Well, at least the pain is gone," Greg said to his reflection as he stared into a mirror while he propped himself up on the bathroom sink. He turned on the faucet and splashed warm water on his face. The reality of how dangerous drinking the contents of the mystery vial was washed over him. Fuck, I could have died!

That has to be the dumbest stunt you have ever pulled; Greg thought admonishingly. The boy decided it was best not to allow himself another opportunity to do anything else equally stupid. Greg determined the safest course of action was to see his mother and have her decide on the best course of treatment.

The thought that he was acting more like a thirteen-year-old mama's boy and not plus thirteen-year-old man caused Greg's pride to plummet.

I mean, sure I could go to the hospital, but what can they do? Greg thought. Some overworked doctor that hasn't studied the Shota Virus since the second year of med school and may not have had an actual male patient in years if ever isn't going to be much help. Mother should be able to shed some light on the side effects this mysterious concoction is having on me. After all, I based it on her research.

As Greg got pondered his options, he noticed something peculiar. "I-Is my dick hard?" Greg asked with astonishment as he looked down and gawked at the bulge, tenting his trousers.

His dick, which had been lifeless his entire life, was currently sporting a semi.

"I did it!" Greg shouted out like a madman. "I'm can get hard!"

The overly excited boy danced around the empty restroom in celebration. After he exhausted himself, Greg unzipped his fly and pulled out his member for a closer, more thorough examination. "It looks to have also grown enormously?" Before consuming his life's work, Greg, like all other boys, had around a two inch permanently flaccid cock. His current dick was close to if not more than nine inches in length. Greg shoved his prick back inside his pants, picked up his stuff, and made his way out of the building.

What does his mother think?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)