More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mrfriskay Mrfriskay

What's next?

Altered Carbon

You wake up nude with your hands and your ankles cuffed with steel cuffs. You are on a panel that is facing outward, leaned back and standing up in a white sterile room. To your right you there is a door. You fight against the bonds, until the door suddenly opens. Miriam Bancroft walks into the room. Her smooth stride causes your heart to race. She is thin, and shapely with long shimmering blonde hair. You recognize her immediately as the mogul Bancroft's illustrious wife. You've been working at their estate as a servant for the past few months.

"You're awake." She comments affectionately.

"What the hell is going on here?" You say frustrated and angered. She places her hand on your face and you smell a sweet perfume. Instantly you get aroused, and she smiles.

"I thought you might react this way." She leans back and looks at your new hard-on. "I saw you checking me out at the dinner party." She leans in and whispers at you.

"You're a beautiful lady, I'm sorry." You defend feeling unusually turned on.

"Well, it was the wrong move. I purchased your stack, I own you now." Her voice got louder, and more brazen.

"What?" You say in a haze, and she walks around the room. She slips her dress off, and it slides slowly down her shapely body. "How did you?" Your head swims a little. She pushes a button on her wrist, and two women wearing red rubber come into the room, and hold out a black rubber catsuit. "Purchase.." You start, and she places a dainty foot into the catsuit.

"I get everything I want ." She says seductively, and you fight against the cuffs. The two women slip the rubber up over her shoulder, and it suctions around her body tightly accentuating her figure as they zip it. "Technically you are a now." She explains. "I own you." She wiggles into the catsuit.

"Where are we?" You ask turned on against your will looking around.

"This is my personal vacation home." She motions for the two ladies to leave. She pulls a panel from the wall, and it is filled with utensils. She pulls out a strange looking plug. You try to focus on it. She taps on her wrist twice, and the steel cuffs mechanically move your hands forward, and the floor in front of you changes as the cuffs pull you down onto a padded bondage horse.

"Oh shit." you react to the new position.

"Have you ever been fucked by a woman?" Her sultry voice asks, as she pulls out a red rubber strap on and steps into it.

"Whatever I did to offend you, I'm sorry." You plead.

"It's too late for that."

"What?"

"I'm not going to repeat myself." Miriam say stuffing the plug into your mouth, and it seals your mouth.

"Mmmmmmphhh." You try to fight.

What happens next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)