More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dewey888 Dewey888

You hit on

Alt. The New A (Guy)

You sat at your computer looking at pictures of Aria Montgomery, Spencer Hastings, Hanna Marin, Emily Fields, and the most famous out of the group Alison DiLaurentis a girl who ended up dead last year. You weren't for sure if she died or were driven out of the town by someone. You pick up your files on the girls.

Aria: has a pale ivory complexion complimented her with round hazel eyes and plump lips. Her natural dark brown hair is wavy and had pink highlights prior to Alison's disappearance. She has a petite frame and stands approximately at 5'2 ft, the shortest of her friends.

Emily: has a slightly roundish oval face with full lips and deep set hooded eyes. Her dark brown hair, which is usually worn down, compliments her olive complexion. She has an athletic body type, as she is a terrific swimmer. She was the jock of Allison little group. She also wore the simplest clothes out of all of them.

Hanna: has a beautiful heart shaped face complimented with piercing baby blue eyes, full lips and dimpled smile. She has a curvaceous frame with slim, shapely legs. Her golden blonde hair was long. Her skin is light with a milk and rose complexion.

Spencer: has a very slim face complimented with high cheekbones, thin lips, and almond shaped eyes. She has a peach and cream complexion and long medium brown hair usually worn down in waves. Spencer has a very slim and athletic figure from playing field hockey, tennis and other sports that keep her image and figure perfectly intact.

Who should you go after first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)