More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Adrian_180203 Adrian_180203

What time do you wake up

Alt. Beginning

The father leads you to the room of which you will sleep in for the night and hands you some silky pajamas, "All of my clothes are in the wash so wear this for tonight...

https://www.misshein.com/sets/217-20313-sexy-sleepwear-womens-satin-cami-pajama-set-lace-lingerie-nightwear-pink-c1189zs86ut.html#/253-size-xx_large

... Also I need to make sure you won't do anything with my daughter so let me know when you are ready for bed." You go to the bathroom and put on the pajamas then you relieve yourself and go back into the bedroom where you see the father putting something on the bed, "What is it?" "My daughter is known in town to be a slug this is my insurance you don't use her now are you ready?" You mod your head and climb into the thing on the bed it's black and tight and soon only your head is sticking out, the father puts earplugs in your ears and presses a button on a machine. Almost immediately the two black fabrics started to squeeze together until only the outline of you was showing, "it's called a vacbed this should stop you from getting erect or going to my daughters room, I'll be back in the morning." With that he put a sleeping mask on you and left the room. Unknown to you the ear plugs were actually headphones and once you were asleep they started playing.

When do you wake up

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)