More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shemalecumaddict Shemalecumaddict

Already a few days in

Already noticing changes

It had been only three days and I already was noticing changes. Big changes. My penis was shrinking for one thing. I was a solid 7 inches before this started, and if I can get it hard at all it only gets to about 5 now, and much thinner. Each of the past two mornings there’s been a pile of body hair co wrong my sheets that used to belong to me. I was completely bald except for my head and pubic region. And the former had grown considerably. It now reached past my shoulders, and much lighter than before.

But that’s not all. I measured myself this morning and had lost 3 inches in height. Making me just over 5’ 9”. And my voice had changed as well, if you spoke to me on the phone you’d swear you were talking to a teenage girl. Plus my belly had shrunk quite a bit. They must have included metabolism without my request. My stomach was now totally flat, but my hips and ass actually grew, and my breasts were starting to develop, right now they’d barley fill an a cup, but I knew it was just around the corned before they’d be much larger.

On top of all that. I’ve never been hornier. I tried jerking off the other day, but I couldn’t get hard. It was kinda in between flaccid and erect, and just flopped around until my arm was too tired to do it anymore.

With my hormone package came some new girly clothes, skirts and panties and stockings and such. They hadn’t bothered to send a bra yet, I guess they figured it would be a bit before I needed one. But I had a nice haul of panties to wear. Day 1 I kind of ignored them, on day 2 I decided to try on a white cotton pair, and today I couldn’t wait to try on a lacy thong that was included, which my new smaller penis fit into nicer than it would have before.

The delivery man dropped a box off at my door, and I retrieved it once he walked away. I opened it up and examined the contents. There was a large bottle of lube, dildos and butt plugs of several sizes, a hitachi vibratory, and a chastity cage. I recognized that from some movies I had been watching the last few days.

Also there was a letter:

Matt,

We hope this letter finds you well. Your hormones should be taking effect by now, and within a few days you should reach the desired appearance you have selected. If you wish to make further changes, you can request a supplemental hormone form.

You should find in this box some toys to aid in your preparation for your new life. Also, the cage is to be worn at all times from here forward, with the exception of cleaning and a monthly realease, or if you are purchased or rented by a daddy who requests it’s removal.

Outside of your monthly hand release, you are to only achieve orgasm through anal penetration, and stimulation with vibrators on you sissy clit. This rule has no exceptions. If you break this rule, you will be immediately disqualified from the program.

Lastly, you will find a bottle of lube. Over time, the hormones will allow you to self lubricate, but in the short term, you will find this very useful.

Thank you.

Trying on the cage

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)