More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Philltech13 Philltech13

What happens when we got home?

Alone time

As we get home I slam the car door and walk inside not bothering to hold it for Amy I honestly can’t believe what she said in the car.

I stomp upstairs to me room and clench my fists tight. I want to punch something or hurt someone, completely filled with anger. I decide against it and calm myself down opting to take a shower instead.

I take off my loose tshirt followed by my sports bra letting my D-cup tits loose. I stand there admiring them in my mirror as I grab them, and knead and squeeze them. My nipples harden from my playing with my body.

I continue to undress turning away from the mirror as I take off my yoga pants and strip out of my thong. I look at the mirror through my legs from my bent over position as I let my hands go to my ass and pull it opposite directions. This exposes my tight unspoiled ass and virgin pussy which is nicely trimmed.

I check myself out in my mirror. I am a super cute 20 year old blonde girl with a fairly slim body. Surely guys must want me right? I wonder to myself.

I wrap a towel around myself and walk to the bathroom. I get inside and turn on the hot water as I drop the towel and start to shower. The water feels great on my skin and before I know it my hand is between ly legs and I start rubbing my slit and clitoris bringing me to orgasm. Without minutes I climax as my pussy convulses and a great feeling of euphoria washes over my body.

Fast forward

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)