More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by augy6666 augy6666

Where does he go first.

Alone time with the teacher

He decides best to start to get his signatures. She sees him and instantly rushes every one out of class except for a girl with a tail. The girl is a red head, and quite busty she is about to leave when the teacher says "You want extra credit and I am about to give it to you."

The blonde teacher looks toward him, like a piece of meat, as he can hear her purr. He tries to hand this to her but she says, "I will sign it in due time, the question when. You see most of the staff are dirty girl"

He is shocked by the confession. As the red head sneaks up to him, she says, "It is best give in, she takes great joy in watch her students go at it. Especially from my kind, my kind seem to be rough with your gender but you will get use to it. "

The teacher says, "You should probably kiss."

She is giving an aroma that is turning him on, she says, "I already know your name. A male transfer student is pretty popular."

He find that he has no control over his body, "It is not really your fault my kind is irresistible to men."

The professor is fingering herself, He kisses her as she says "I am a ..."

Is she nymph, siren or something else

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)