More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ericw1970 Ericw1970

What's next?

Almost Time

“Oh my god this is going to be SO much fun!” Samantha says to Annabella on the phone. “I know! I can’t wait!” her twin responds. “Are you really sure you want to do this, though?” Samantha asks. “I mean, you and Ryan aren’t married yet, and-“ Annabella cuts her off, replying “Hell YES I want to do this! Ryan is TOTALLY cool with it. He’s actually excited about it!” Samantha smiles and the two sisters hang up after a few minutes, then she calls Tamara. “So, are you and Michael good for tomorrow?” she asks her friend. “Never been more ready!” she responds.

Stephanie smiles, looking at Jackson. “Thank you for letting me do this baby,” she tells him. He kisses the top of her head and says, “Anything for you, you know that.” She snuggles in closer to him, then says, “You know, we COULD get a head start on tomorrow.” Jackson laughs and kisses her passionately as she begins stroking his black dick.

Hannah blows Gavin’s hard black cock as he moans. She lets it go with a slight “pop” noise and smiles at him. “You sure you want me to do this babe?” she asks, still smiling and licking his hard shaft. “Hell yeah! No one will know - not even us. That’s what will make it exciting! Now get back to sucking.” They both laugh and Hannah deep throats his hard, glistening dick, her head bobbing up and down and her long, light brown hair flowing behind her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)