More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by johnsmithhhhh37 johnsmithhhhh37

What's next?

Allie Goes Greek

" 'Sup brah? Me and my bro Chad are gonna toss back some brewskies, play some pong, and maybe break out the beer bong. And if we have time we'll objectify some girls and then they'll sleep with us for some reason."

Frat culture. There are few more polarizing aspects of academic life. Boys who are supposed to be learning how to be doctors and lawyers act like sex starved animals. And, shockingly, many young women play along.

For this column I am not overly interested in the morality of Frat life. Many great articles already exist on this shady facet of campus life. No, here I am interested in exploring the underlying sexuality of this culture. Is objectifying women truly satisfying for the male participants? Are young women really drawn to the idea of being objectified?

To find out, I have contacted some of my friends at a local college and scored an invite to the hottest frat party of the weekend. Posing as a coed I will observe the mating habits of the frat boy in his natural habitat, and try to interview both the boys and the girls about their motivations.

Wish me luck!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)