More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by fflover58 fflover58

What's next?

Alli feels something playing with her shoes

Alli woke up with a start. It had just seemed like something was tugging at her sneakers. Her head and heart rate up, she looked around. Nothing was there.

But Alli knew what she felt. She could even feel her right shoe was looser than before.

"Hello? Is someone there?" Alli called out quietly. "Don't be shy, I'm not going to hurt you."

Silence was her only answer. "Please come out, I know you're there!" Alli called out again, a bit louder than before. Still nothing called back.

"Great, first I kick Jenny out, now I'm imagining things," Alli said.

She got out the bed and readjusted her shoe. Walking slowly up to the portrait of the gorgeous man, she just stood and admired it for a minute.

"Maybe it was you there handsome?" she joked. "You were just being a gentleman and taking my shoes off while I was asleep? How very kind of you sir."

Alli blew the portrait a kiss, and then walked to the bathroom down the hall. She took a quick piss and then headed to the mirror. What greeted her was not a pretty sight. Her makeup was smeared, her eyeliner dripping down her face from crying, and her hair was a mess. She turned the faucet off and began rinsing her face. After washing off all the makeup, she dried her face with a towel. When she finished wiping off her eyes, she caught a glimpse of what seemed to be another face in the mirror. One second it was there, the next it was gone.

"What is up with me tonight," Alli thought to herself. She put down the towel and headed back to her bed. It was still late at night after all, and she was ready to go to sleep again. Jenny could wait until the morning.

When she arrived back in the bedroom, Alli took off her shirt. She wore a purple tank top underneath. About to remove that as well, Alli stopped dead in her tracks when she noticed that she wasn't alone. Standing next to the portrait was the same face she had seen in the bathroom. The same face that graced the two portraits. He just happened to have a full body now.

"Do not be alarmed," the man said. "I'm not going to hurt you Miss Alli."

Understandably, Alli was alarmed, but her mouth refused to move on her accord.

The man moved slightly closer. "I'm sorry if I've frightened you. I was afraid too. Afraid to say anything before." He motioned towards the bed. "Please, sit down."

An invisible seemed to gently nudge Alli to the bed. She sat down, while the man sat at the end of the bed.

"My name is Donovan," he said simply.

"Hi," was all that Alli could muster.

Donovan smiled. "I overheard your name is Alli. Short for Allison I presume?"

"Yes, yes it is," Alli said quietly.

"A very beautiful name for a beautiful woman. How befitting," he said, a friendly tone exuding from him.

Alli blushed. "Well thank you sir. I'm not sure what to say obviously."

Donovan shook his head. "There's nothing you need to say Miss Alli. I merely wished to introduce myself. May I sit closer to you?"

The young brunette stared at the man. He wore the same outfit from the picture in his room. "Holy crap, I must be dreaming," she thought to herself. That calmed her considerable. "Yes, you may," she answered his question.

The man got up and walked to the same side of the large bed as Alli. He slowly sat next to her, not wanting to make any sudden moves to frighten her.

Alli finally smiled. "So you were the one that woke me up?" she asked.

"Yes, and I apologize for that," he said. "I had hoped to not stir you. Obviously, that wasn't the case."

She laughed. "No worries, I'm just glad you weren't a serial killer or anything. I just want to know who are you?"

His smile continue to swoon Alli. "I told you, my name is Donovan. I live here."

A puzzled look crossed Alli's face. "But I thought this place was abandoned? No one's lived here in many years is what the gardener said."

Donovan shook his head. "Oh I've certainly been living her for years. It's a very long story."

As tired as Alli was, her curious mind wanted to know more. "Tell me please."

A slight laugh escaped from the handsome man's lips. "As you wish, but perhaps you'd like to relax while you listen? I'm sure your feet are tired as your eyes are."

"By all means good sir," Alli said, and she put her feet in Donovan's lap. With careful precision, he untied each shoe, and gently put them down on the floor. He next removed her socks to reveal Alli's feet, delighted to be released from their smelly confines.

"My my, you have beautiful feet Miss Alli," Donovan complimented. He caressed the tops of her feet, then slowly began to massage the right one first. "I hope you like long massages, because this is going to be a long story."

"Perfect," was all that Alli could say.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)