More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by FreeAsInFreeUse FreeAsInFreeUse

I'm gonna cum! What do I do?

All over her

As she was nearing the end of her bit, I felt myself nearing the end of mine. I pulled out just as she was starting on the summary and, instead of waiting for her to get down on her knees, jumped onto the table next to her. Just in time, I thought to myself, as no further stimulation was necessary for me to blow my load. And what a load it was! I completely showered her in what felt like boiling hot semen, covering her nut-brown hair, her face that still had that inimitable smile on it, and her exquisite designer top. I pumped and pumped, shooting load after load onto her elegant little body, grunting and shivering from the excitement and exertion of it all.

When I had finished, Audrey was a sight to behold: Her hair had come partly undone, with severaly strands hanging into her face, now plastered in place by my cum. One of her eyes was seemingly glued shut where a particularly volatile shot had hit her. Her top, which was decorated with delicate, flowery designs, now sported an additional layer of ornamentation which was continually being added to by the strands of cum making their way down from her forehead, her nose, her lips, and her chin.

Completely spent, I went back to my chair and slumped down, receiving a congratulatory pat on the shoulder from my best mate Sofia. Audrey, meanwhile, had finished her talk and was humbly listening to the instructor's feedback, who was congratulating her and James on an extremely well-structured and informative presentation. As she nodded at the comments she was receiving from the few students who had actually paid attention, small drops of cum dislodged themselves from her nose and chin and dripped onto the floor.

As Audrey and James's talk had been the last of the day, most people were already getting up to leave. I put my clothes on while Audrey pulled her jeans back up and collected her notes and James disconnected his computer. Completely satisfied with her performance, Audrey skipped out of the classroom ahead of me, cum still trailing down her body, and waved at her best friend who had been waiting outside for her.

"Full marks," I heard her whisper gleefully, her face glistening with sweat, joy, and thick, white semen.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)