More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by shaver shaver

Who does the bottle point at - Carla or one of the virgins?

All in a fix.

Of course it was no coincidence that the bottle span round to face Linda the bride to be, what would a hen-night be without a little humiliation. The girls all cheered and looked round at Linda who blushed with fake surprise. " Come on hens ,lets get her ready ", they grabbed Linda and asked John to bring out a bag they had hidden behind the bar. They stripped her naked in just over a minute. Linda covered her tits with her arm and pussy with the other hand.

They gave her the bag and explained that if she didn't want the rest of the customers seeing her naked all night she had better go and get changed in the toilets. Linda ran fast to the toilets her ample charms bouncing with each step.

Linda opened the bag in the toilets, their wasn't much in it and she wasn't use to wearing it either. First of all she put on a brides veil and head dress. Then she got out the peek - a - boo bra which was deliberately chosen to be 2 sizes too small spilling her chest over the top and squeezing her nipples out the front. To save her some modesty a thin white wrap a little like a shawl was also inside, Linda failed to notice the sign on the back . The knickers were quite respectable and had a pretty pink ribbon entwined throughout the lace. There were of course the obligatory white stockings and a huge pair of red high heeled shoes.

Linda struggled to get it all on ,occasionally someone would knock on the door, asking if she was dressed yet. Eventually she pushed the door open .

What happens when Linda emerges ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)