More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by teboz89 teboz89

What happens next?

All goes smoothly

Dr Weston was about to say how they should stabilized the machine when all of a sudden the machine readings showed the anomaly was gone "I guess it was a glitch" said Tom.

Soon the machine was quiet and when the door was open and showed that Bell the robot was gone, "ok lets get a check that Bell is gone and wasn't vaporized" said Weston. Alice worked the computer and after a few minutes said "Bell is still active..so we may be successful?" she was cautious as they may have just teleported the robot to a different place.

"Then lets get a visual.. to prove once and for all that I have succeeded in time travel" Dr Weston said with a puffed out chest and big ego, there were grumbles from some of the students at his words, but no one said anything. Alice got Bell's camera working and when she said the the image she was stunned "oh my!".

Weston , Tom and the others gather round the computer to see that it was the warehouse, but not as it was now a place filled with equipment for science and some crates, but a place filled with sports equipment, bits and bobs of other departments when the place had been a storage place, the students could remember cleaning the place up of the dusty,cobwebbed stuff when they had first come here. Yet the stuff on the computer screen look almost brand new.

While watching this they could hear noises, grunting and moaning, at first you think it was people moving stuff but a few smirks show on the jocks as they knew it was the sound of fucking, Alice ordered Bell to stay hidden, "Yes plow me..oh you big ox..ram me with that huge cock of yours" came a moan from a feminine voice behind some boxes. Weston was curious as were a few of the other students as to who was being fucked. So he took control of Bell to explore further..

Who is behind the boxes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)