More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Owmyballs Owmyballs

Bill

All About Bill's Balls

A man of about fifty years old enters my lab. He's a thin man with salt and pepper hair and a razor stubble beard wearing a white and blue checkered collared shirt, blue jeans and a pair of dirty sneakers. "Hi, are you Bill?" He looks at me nervously." Um...yes ma'am. I'm here for the experiment." I smile as I stand up and shake his hand. I can tell already that I want to smash his gonads.

"Why don't you have a seat Bill and I'll explain the experiment to you." I move my chair from behind my desk so I'm sitting right in front of him. I want him to get a good view of the legs and feet that are going to be bashing his balls over the next few weeks. It's why I'm wearing my pink dress under my white lab coat and my birkinstock thong sandals.

"First Bill let me ask you if your comfortable with getting hit in the testicles as I will be hitting you there over the next two months with various items?" He clears his throat before answering. "I think so. Can I ask with what you're going to hit me in the nuts with?"

"Well first off I'm going to be kicking you with various types of footwear from sneakers and boots to sandals and high heels. I will be also using things like baseball bats and golf clubs. Not to mention throwing various types of sports balls at your groin." I let that sink in before continuing.

"I'll be monitoring how much damage is done as well as your reactions to getting hit. After each hit you'll be given a few days to recuperate before I hit you again with a different object. Of course I will be video taping the experiment and writing down the results. Of course you will be payed for this. Also any medical expenses will be free of charge."

He gulps nervously." How much will I get paid?" I look him in the eye." How does three hundred dollars a week sound? And of course you will be paid also for days your not getting your nuts smashed. I do have to be honest with you Bill. After the experiment is over your testicles will probably be permanently damaged if not completely crushed. But it is for a good cause...for science. Also you won't be the only man I will be experimenting on."

He looks at me." Well it is for a good cause. And it does pay well. Plus you do have pretty feet and I wouldn't mind getting kicked in the balls by you. I'll do it. Even if it means castration. When do we start?"

I'm as happy as a clam and I don't mind telling you a little moist as well. "Splendid! We can start as soon as I do a testicle exam on you and you fill out some paperwork and sign some waivers. I can't wait to kick your balls." He smiles as he fills out the papers.

Kickball

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)