More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by freedom666 freedom666

Who Do I Sit Next To?

Alison

I sit down next to Alison, who gives me a smile as i do.

She removes the headphones she is wearing, and puts down the book she was reading. She obviously wants to talk.

Alison is a fun girl, and our conversation soon turns to sex. Alison jokes about how she doesn't think she can last the whole camp without a juicy cock. I jokingly reply that i would be willing to supply one if needed.

However as soon as i say that, she smiles, said "good!" and then puts her hand on my leg. She leans over and kisses me on the lips.

As i enjoy our kiss, i feel her hand move towards my trousers, where my zipper gets pulled down. Her hand begin to caress my now very erect cock.

She breaks our embrace of lips, "mmmm" she says, "you weren't lying about the size"

She then whips my 8" cock out of my pants, and furiously begins jerking it up and down.

I'm in a state of combined shock and pleasure, and can't say a thing, all i can do is breathe shallowly.

As i feel myself almost reaching a climax, i half gasp, half whisper (so no one else would hear!) "I'm Cumming!"

Much to my demay, she stops jerking me off.

"You just made sure," she says, "that you come into MY tent!"

Then she jerks my dick only a couple more times, and i cum. My cum splatters into the air, landing on my trousers and her hand.

She hands me a wad of tissues to clean up. She gets up and walks off the bus. During my climax, i had failed to notice that the bus had stopped. Time sure flies when your having fun

Once i finish, i clamber off the bus, and took a look around.

The girls are in their groups of 2, Helen and Anna, Debbie and Alison, Holly and Jenny, and are setting up their tents.

But Who Do I Help To Set Up Their Tent?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)