More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by grievous grievous

Who are you?

Alison, the Preppy Girl

As you sit down the blonde headed girl gets straight to business,

"Alright girls, you don't know me but I sure as hell know each and every one of you. Madison, straight A student with a full boat thanks to your SAT scores, huh? Funny thing is, where I come from the hottest girls around are also the smartest, you seem to be no different. Then we have Haley, the star athlete expected to play varsity basketball and softball while running track in the mean time. Quite the partier I expect you to be considering sporting events lead to the wildest and most entertaining parties all year. I love your hair by the way" says the blonde who takes a short breather afterwards. "Lastly, but certainly not last is Alison, the California native that hasn't stepped foot inside of a public school in her life, I heard Marston Williams School for Women is a wonderful experience, for straight and bi alike." She winks at you while admiring your body.

Everyone's jaw drops including your own as this 'Queen Bee' deducts your worth and retells each of your life stories regarding your entry to UCLA.

Then she starts her speech once again "Oh, where are my manners, my name is Candice, and I am the girl who will decide your worth into Club Elitist. I know you haven't fully applied nor have you made it clear to us that you wish to join but I assure you that I am aware of your wishes to join. Now if you want a more detailed explanation I would be glad to explain but if you are ready then we can get down to what we are all here for."

The three of you helpless freshman look back and forth ready to question what you have just been told... until someone speaks up.

Who Speaks Up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)