More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

The beginning

Alike a lady shoe

Eyyo I’m back. Just a quick prac. by a long time of no writing as I also changed what’s sentient.

Either way hopefully you’ll love it. :p

To that one guy who wanted me to continue the story of Anvé and Ri, is in process.

And to Ya’ll, if you want me to continue the other stories, comment any prompts because, I’m stuck in what to continue with. Thats why there isn’t no progress.

Is there more writing of this fetish outside of Chyoa?

———

(To lazy to fix grammar and shii)

Evening night.

The city luminance, flourishing with neons by billboards & windows, Displayed the vibrant cools outside her curtain window.

“Finally! Having the time to enjoy the outside for such a long time.” Wen hooray as she raised her arms for a long stretch.

It was such a long week, endlessly working by the home office, finally finishing her work commissions as a freelancer. As a career of a Visual artist, clients stack up once by a month, occasionally for Wen to know the company.

But such work, it sure tired her by the amount of time sitting in her desk managing every client by calls, work, and such activities; for Wen to miss out for a break. Or rather her ‘mini vacation’ looking through the city for new activities.

“Now then, with free time till the end of the weekend, tonight I’ll spend in… uhm. In what?” Loosing her smile with a questionable expression.

Sitting, dangling her curved long leg by her questionary, a sudden voice answered by…

“Since is already night, and a bit gloomy to even go outside, why not take the time to clean me?”

Wen startled, frightened as she slams her desk, viewing at her open door, believing it must’ve been her cat. Cat? Why her cat? ^_^,

An intruder. She resembles her thought. It mustn’t been her mind. The voice was clear, clear that she rolled her office chair to look over her room, clearing all hidden spots. Is it by her closet? Bathroom? Kitchen? Oh my god. She worries.

Within fear, she replies? “How do you get in here? Who are you?” As she sturdy her voice for it to be heard all of her complex.

“We are warming you right now, hehe.” the voice answered.

“Wh-what? What are you say-“ she cut short as she slowly looked over her body, and by her chair, as if guessing the riddle the voice worded.

A camera? Is this a joke? She thought.

Without a clue, only wearing her ordinary blouse, her favorite navel skirt, and her everyday flats, discomfited the unusual presence.

With her eyes glancing left and right, shrinking her shoulders, she looks down as if being watched.

“Where’s my cat when I need her.” she whispered as she crosses her arms, by the eerie silence.

Looking down at her legs and feet, something gestures…

“Ah, sorry, sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you.” It bounces its ribbons.

“Hmm?” Wen focuses in one of her flats, noticing the bow jiggling as it spoke.

“Finally. Yes, you found me.”

“You have a such a beautiful foot.” Her flat chuckled, with its bow squinting happily, acting as a pair of eyes.

“Wha wha wha WHAT!”

“Eeeeh!!” Wen screams as she suddenly swings her legs as her left flat slips off with ease but her right one doesn’t. It was firm.

“Wait, wait! You are giving me a headache! Let’s talk for a minute.” Her flat exclaims by the .

“Let go! Let go! Let go! Get off!” Wen shrieks as she begins stomping.

“Hey what are you— Argh! Oii!- Ahhhh!- you nuisance!” As it screams in pain.

As if her tactic didn’t work, Wen reached in to her foot with bravery, grabbing her flats top-line, slipping in her fingers to forcefully slip it out.

“Ngh~ that’s sensitive, very… mhnn~ wait- nghh~”

Upon hearing what’s she assumes to be moaning? It disgust her with a cold expression as she tucks it in more, which by a little rubbing, it felt something warm. Where pressing the inside leather, it dampens her fingertips. She retreats, only to see a translucent gluey fluid-like running through her fingers; awestruck that a minute ago, everything was going normal.

“What the… what’s going on?!” With a frightened smile, she looks over at her trapped foot, which the liquid, slipstreams where her fingers tucked in; still warmed as it flowed.

“Huff.” Where its ribbon curved with a blushed expression, it perks its toe box as it opens its bow.

“Hey! What’s up with you?! That was way too climatic for me, you pervert. I can’t protect myself as I only have my tiny little hands.” As it gestures the strings ends of the bow.

“What is this? What are you?” Wen asks, finally attempted in talking to her flat.

For a second to pass the flat simply answers, “I’m your flat, your ‘right’ one I believe you call me.” It wobbles a little where her foot followed, indicating its answer.

“And this!?” As she shows her flat the gluey substance of her fingertips where she uses her other hand to point at it.

“Oh, uhm, is my… uhm. Saliva.”

“Eeeek!” Wen shrieks as she quickly rubs it off by the arm chair.

“Hey! Is not what it seems. It’s highly filtrated by only water and minerals. Not like yours.” Its bow lowers as if of sobbing.

“That hurts.” Ending its rant.

Wen wouldn’t even hear what her shoe had to say. It was enough to disgust her, especially sensing the saliva strands running down her ankle.

“Ughh, I can’t even imagine. How do you even become what you are? Are you a shoe?”

“You do question a lot, humph.” Closing its bow, it begins speaking, “I was in fact your shoe, but I believe I gained this form by how much you worn me. You see I was like this before but given enough fluid such as your sweat, I was naturally able to transfer like this.”

“sweat?” Wen confusedly asked.

“Yes. Since the day you worn me, It was the day I became alive. What a blossom & blessing.” It flexes its toe box.

“Oh, uhm. Then what else.”

“What else? Hmm, that I’m happy to be raised by a beautiful sole.”

Wen shots up with an expression, blush by the sudden comment, as if never receiving such a response.

“I uhh, thank you. But either way, could you let go of my foot.”

Hearing her request, her flat suddenly hugs it more firmly. “But why would I? Don’t you love wearing me?”

It seems that this thing declined my favor, she thought, responding it back..

“I believe you heard me that I’ll be going out tonight, so If you’ll excuse me” as she again, but this time lightly holds her flat.

“I mentioned that you could clean me, as spending together would help us understand each other.”

“We already done it,” pinpointed her damp fingers as her other hand loosened her flats grip.

“Ah I see.”

‘lick’

Something warm, licked at Wen’s sole.

What was it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)