More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Pervert The Pervert

What did Sue see?

Aliens.

... an annoying Scene.

Before her, on a narrow clearing she saw a Group of seven Aliens. They where Big, at last 6 feet tall and 3 feet wide and had the Shapes of rotten Tree trunks. They stand on four Root - like Legs. From the middle of the Top grew a large Bulb-shapes Head with tree big violet glowing Eyes around a gaping Slime dripping Mouth. From the Edge of the Top End spread four flexible, Tentacle - like Arms like Branches in the Air. They where around 5 feet to 8 feet long and thick. The Creatures hat a Grey-green rough Skin.

This Aliens surrounded the dead Cadaver of a Dinosaur that Sue couldn´t identify because it was opened and its Organs where removed and lied around. The Ground around it was a bloody Mess. It was clear that the Aliens made an Autopsy of the dead Creature.

Some Samples where sealed in red glowing Energy fields that hovered around the Alien body's.

The Cadaver was held and examined by five Robots. Globes, 4 feet in Diameter of shimmering Metal. Like their Builders they had a Sensoric Field with three violet circles. Around their Base they had four thick metallic Tentacles with changeable devices at their ends. Two where hovering at he Ends of the Cadaver and held it in Place by its Legs, the three others flow over the opened Abdomen and worked with their Tentacles in the Body observed by the Aliens.

The View was disgusting, but what Sue really scared was the fact that the Aliens moves their Heads toward her when she stretched her Head through the Branches of the Bush. She held her Arms before her Eyes and saw nothing, still, she was invisible. But not for the Aliens. They saw her.

A Sound of Humming and scratched Noises filled the Air and suddenly two of the Robots leaved their Position.

A Flash washed down the Tentacles and cleaned them from the Blood. Then the two Globes turned their Front to Sue and slowly moved to the Bush where she hides, their Arms stretched forward to grip something.

Something like Sue.

Can Sue escape ? And what if not ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)