More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who's The Lady?

Alicia Vikander

"Vikander?"

"For a week. I finally have some down time and am so looking forward to this vacation"

"Haha, well I hope you have a relaxing, fulfilling vacation. Now sit back and relax, before you know it we will be at the hotel."

Alicia sits back, adjusting her shorts. She looks out the window, noticing the trees on either side of the road. They're thick, and she can't see past the first row of trees. She sighs, laying her head back and closing her eyes.

Not long after, the driver tells her they've arrived. Alicia opens her eyes and sees the hotel. It's large, with the rooms extending backwards on the left side of the building. The car pulls up and Alicia gets out.

She grabs her luggage and thanks the driver, then heads inside the hotel.

Walking up to the counter, she gives her information to the clerk.

"All right, Alicia Vikander. There you are. Here are you keys." She grabs the keys and thanks him. As she turns, the clerk can't stop looking at her tight ass as it moves with each step.

Alicia gets to her room, which on the right hands side. She opens the door and steps in, closing it. She sets her luggage down and looks at the room. She sees a glass door on the opposite side, and she walks to it, opening them. She sees a trail to the right leading into the woods, and in front of her is the beach.

She wonders as to what she will do next.

Which Way Does Alicia Choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)