More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SilenceDances SilenceDances

Before you leave, who exactly are you?

Alicia Laughlin, Omega

You are the youngest of five children. You have two sisters, and a brother, who are betas; and one brother, Kyle, who is an Alpha. Your family is busy, and seems to have forgotten today was important. Everyone has rushed off to start their days. There will be no farewells for you, and that feels a little painful. Being an Omega is scary. You wish that you had been born an Alpha like Kyle, or better yet, a beta like all the rest of your family.

You take a moment to consider what sort of Alpha would want you. Your long brown hair is kept in a plain braid, your clothing is bookish. Your wings seem a little small, and are brown and white. Your eyes are so dark, they are almost black. You feel small, and unnoticeable.

A knock at your door supprises you. "Are you ready to go sis?" Kyle asks, and you smile. Thankfully, not everyone has forgotten about you.

"I am as ready as I'll ever be," you say. "I'm scared no one will want me, though. Or what if my Alpha is cruel?"

"I will make sure your Alpha behaves," Kyle says, a serious look on his face. "Let me drive you there, I can at least take you to the gates."

"Thank you," you say, and a smile lights up your face. It is good to feel protected. Having your brother by your side, at least as far as the Facility, is nice.

You finally arrive. Who do you meet first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)