More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wikia Wikia

Who is our protagonist?

Alice

Alice was an odd child. The fourth child in a rather large and rich family, Alice was spending her summer with her childhood friend Lewis in his summer home.

She was known around town for her long-blonde hair and expensive blue dress. She was like Cinderella at the ball; there was some sort of magic about her that made her stand out, but no one could quite make-out what it was. Her parents didn't like how she was staying with a boy she isn't married to without them around, but they had too much to handle at the moment for them to do much about it. It also didn't help that Alice had a rare allergy.

"Ah! Cheshire, slow-down..." Alice moaned as a pollinic girl sucked on one of her breasts, exposed from her unbuttoned blouse as it led one of its hands in-between Alice's legs up her dress.

This pollinic girl was not just any kind of pollinic girl. This girl's skin was bright orange with redd-ish stripes, sort of like a bengal tiger. She had pointy cat ears poking out from the top of her head, cute little canine teeth biting on Alice's tit, a long, slender tail that twitched and curled with pleasure, and a pair of bright-green eyes. She was like an anthropomorphic tiger-girl that made itself at home like a house-cat.

Alice, for lack of a better term, was afflicted with an allergy to an incredibly common form of grass. While such an allergy was not unheard of, it was incredibly rare. The Liddells believed that this rare condition was the reason why Alice's hair went from dark-brown to bright-blonde later in her life despite the lack of blonde hair in the family. This allergy manifested as a rare breed of pollinic girl, possessing animal-like qualities. Aside from the unique appearances and occasional animal-like behavior, these pollinic girls were just like other pollinic girls.

The cat-girl - or "Cheshire", as Alice has named her - moved her way down, pulling up Alice's blue and white skirt, revealing the girl's white french knickers. Alice grabbed the hime of her dress, pulling it up to her quivering mouth and she blushed like crazy under the stare of the cat-girl. Cheshire's tail stood straight up as the tip flicked back and forth, pulling down the girl's panties.

As the poor girl closed her eyes, ready for the ecstasy... nothing. Alice looked down, only to find Cheshire having disappeared on her. This pollinic girl in particular has always had this problem. She teases, but never satifsfies. It was as if the pollinic-cat did so on purpose. Alice felt like she wanted to scream, rubbing her groin in hopes of finding relief.

"Dammit Cheshire!"

What does Alice do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)