More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thisisabadidea Thisisabadidea

Who is it?

Ali, Katie’s friend from work. Cute, short, chubby, pale.

You’d met Ali from Katie’s work a few times. She’s a quiet woman, very short and chubby. She’s cute though, she has a round face with large expressive green eyes. Her skin is very pale and contrasts with her dark hair that falls to her shoulders. Tonight she’s worn a form fitting black tank top with wide shoulder straps that go over her rounded shoulders, showing off her thick chubby arms. The tank is stretched across her chest, showing a small amount of cleavage. Her chest is much bigger than you thought after meeting her the first few times. She wasn’t showing off like this then. Her slightly chubby belly presses against the front of the tank top. She’s wearing her extra pounds very well. There’s something about her. Her jeans are skin tight tonight, showing off her large jiggly ass and thick wide legs. She’s completed her outfit with a beat up pair of Converse. Adding to her cuteness and unconventional attractiveness is her big wide beaming smile and her perky bubbly personality. Ali is always happy you’ve noticed. She’s normally kind of hyper and bounces around happily talking to everyone, tonight she was that regular happy self for most of the night. As people started filing out though she slowed down noticeably. You’re sitting in the recliner and Ali is on the couch across from you, Katie is milling about cleaning up a bit from the party guests. Ali has sunk down deep into the couch, her head tilted back. She’s playing with her long dark hair.

“Did you have fun?” she asks quietly, “Katie looks great tonight.”

“Yeah it was a great party. Katie out did herself this time.” you answer, sipping your drink, “She always does. Always makes me feel a little unworthy. To be with her you know?”

“That’s how I feel!” Ali blurts, suddenly becoming animated and bouncing up out of the deep sitting position she was in, her chubby tits bouncing a few extra times. You shake your head to clear the mental image of a topless Ali moving in the same way and she continues, “She always makes me feel a little self conscious. She’s tall and thin. I’m short and not. She’s gorgeous and I’m, well, not.”

Ali is normally this open so this isn’t surprising. You decide to reassure her even though you think she’s fishing for a compliment. “You’re gorgeous too Ali. You’re a little dynamo, all energy and positivity.”

“You’re just saying that because I was fishing.” she giggles, “What do you mean dynamo?”

“Maybe because you were fishing, but it’s still true.” you admit.”, “Your energy. You’re always so happy and positive. This is weird to see you down like this. That fun loving personality certainly helps your case.”

“You think so?” she asks hopefully, “My old boyfriend said I was too happy and too boring.”

“He’s dumb.” you say simply, you decide to throw her another compliment, “Boring? You’re so bubbly and fun. Hell if I didn’t know Katie.” you finish with a wink.

She giggles and bounces up off the couch and over to you. She thanks you again for saying nice things to her and kisses your cheek before bouncing out of the room. Ali is fun but a little hard to deal with sometimes, she’s harmless enough you think. She comes running back into the room, her chubby chest bouncing. She smiles at you and gathers some dishes and trash before bouncing out of the room again. You shake your head. Katie walks into the room and takes your drink and puts it on the table before sitting down in your lap and tracing her fingers on your chest through your shirt.

“So if you didn’t know me huh?” she says accusingly, “You’d take a shot at little Ali if not for me?”

“Baby! She was being down on herself. I had to help her out.” You defend. Katie smiles before turning and kissing you hard.

“I know. I’m teasing you.” Katie says, “She’s been going through some stuff. She’s worried she’s too nice and boring.”

“She said boring too. She’s always so happy. What do you mean boring?” you ask.

“Her boyfriend left her because he said she was boring in bed.” Katie explains.

“Well I have no way to defend that.” you say laughing.

“I asked her about it. She’s into some basic stuff. Little make out, little grinding, little hand stuff, missionary, or doggy on his birthday.” Katie continues.

“Well kind of . But I bet she’s really enthusiastic.” You day before cutting yourself off, “Why are we talking about Ali’s bedroom life?”

“Just explaining what she’s talking about.” Katie giggles, “Besides if you didn’t know me you could be taking shots at that boring little thing.”

“That’s gonna follow me around for a long time isn’t it?” you ask laughing.

“Maybe not as long as you’d think.” Katie leans in and purrs into your ear, “Do you want to take a shot at her? She’s up for it. I know. I asked her here tonight for you.”

“What?” you gasp as Katie nibbles your earlobe.

“She’s willing. She’s enthusiastic.” Katie keeps purring, “She’s afraid of big dicks though. But she’ll probably do anything you say because you’re so nice to her.”

Katie grinds her hips in your lap, her hands trail down your sides, you start to grow even harder from her talking and grinding. She keeps whispering.

“So stud, do you want to take that shot? Pretend you don’t know me and see what she can do?” Katie coos, “I give you my permission, my blessing even. Fuck my chubby friend. Pretend we’ve never met, pretend you don’t have a girlfriend and see what you can get her to do. Do you want to?”

Do you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)