More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who is your stepmom??

Alexandria- Rich Girl (RolanRunn) The Trauma of the Step Sons (Series 2)

“Hey, this is RolanRunn. I’ve loved and appreciated all the support you guys have shown me but I also figured that with things being crazy mentally right now, I haven’t been writing as much… but I thought I’d show you guys another series idea based on the My Classmate is my Stepmom scenario. This one is going to be more of the same in a different way.

I hope you enjoy Ryan Heller’s story and how he fights off the trouble brewing in a spoiled yet determined rich girl.

This is the second of the three stories in the unofficial series Trauma of the Step Sons! Thank you and be aware there will be correlation to Henry Roe and Dana Sinclair.”

You stood confused as your dad was sitting with an unfamiliar woman sitting across each other with two body guards close by.

“Dad, what’s going on?” You asked looking lost.

Your dad Jack was smiling excited as he motioned to you.

“Ryan! I’ve got news to tell you! Meet your new mom Alexandria Jacobson!”

You blinked your eyes and could only look like an idiot until said woman stood up and looked at you with a dazzling smile.

https://www.deviantart.com/siberzer0/art/Food-Wars-Adults-Alice-Hisako-and-Erina-767397417

(Alexandria Jacobson is inspired by Erina Nakiri! Siberzer0 is the artist for this drawing and deserves the credit.)

“Nice to meet you Ryan~“

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)