More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by deepedia deepedia

Who are the contestant?

Alexandra Marshall vs Tiana Walters part 1

“Welcome to another episode of FIX IT or RUIN IT! Do you want to fix somebody to make the world a better place or just want to make your life peaceful? Or do you want to see the world burn and lose one of its salt & light of the world?”

“All is possible in this game! A game where two contestants with contrasting agendas will go against each other to paint their opponent to their color.”

“Back with me again, your ever-charming host for this show, Mike Faust,” Mike said as he walked toward the center of the stage

“And of course, we should not forget that with me in the studio but staying behind the scene is the enigmatic and all-powerful Producer that makes this game show possible.”

“Last, the one you waiting for the most, our tonight’s contestant, let’s give a loud applause for Alexandra Marshall and Tiana Walters. Let’s give them a big applause.”

“On my left, representing the party of RUIN who wanted nothing but to teach our other contestants to not meddle in their business and eliminate her for good, Tiana Walter!” Mike announced as the spotlight fell down to Tiana, “Tiana, please tell the audience about you.”

“My name is Tiana Walter, 30 years old. I’m working as a lawyer. I’m participating in this show on behalf of my client, If I have a choice, I actually don’t need to stand here, ruining people's lives, I’m a lawyer, and I have a moral code, too bad, I don’t have that luxury right now, and I need to follow my client wished. I just hope both of us got the best ending for ourselves.”

The first contestant Tiana Walter is a Latina with flowing wavy brown chestnut hair. Her face was not the type of classic beauty that would steal the spotlight everywhere she goes, but her face could still be considered several points above average and pleasant to see. Tiana wore black pantsuits and three-inches black high heels. A silver-colored metallic Collar of Change adorned her neck. But even the out-of-place collar couldn’t take the audience’s attention from the most eye-catching asset of Tiana, her big natural 36DD cup breasts.

“Good luck to you, Tiana, being to substitute your client for appearing in this show can be no fun, but you are already here, better stick to the end, we will give you some extra remuneration whoever you end up as to make your participation worth it, but we hope you do your fullest in this show,” said Mike, trying to console Tiana.

“Next, on my right side, representing the good party who want to FIX the world and make it better, Alexandra Marshall,” said Mike as the spotlight shifted to Alexandra, “Alexandra, please introduce yourself.”

On the right side of Mike was a statuesque woman in a police uniform. Her dark brunette hair was in a bob style. Her face was pretty with sharp facial features, based on her face alone, people would mistake her as a fashion model than a policewoman. She was quite tall standing at 5'11 with a heavily athletic and noticeable lean muscle tone. Compared to the other contestant on the opposing party, she was on the small side with only B-cup breasts.

“Tiana, why do you become a stand-in for that criminal, Vince?” Instead of introducing herself, Alexandra was questioning Tiana who stood across her. It was a big shock for Alexandra to know that the one who stood opposite her was Tiana Walter, the Latina was not a close friend of hers but the Latina could still be counted as her friend, she had the pleasure to work with her a few times and began their friendship from there, as far as Alexandra knew about the lawyer reputation, Tiana wasn’t a crooked one who like to defend a criminal just because they paid well.

“Ahem…Alexandra, you may save your question for later, now, is the session to introduce yourself to the audience,” Mike reminded.

“Sorry, Mike, I get emotionally carried,” the short-haired woman said, “I’m Alexandra Marshall, a major crime division detective. 30 years old. My goal for participating in this show is to beat Vince Gregory in his own game. From my information source, he shall stand on the opposite side instead of Tiana. So, where is the coward hiding?”

“Ah yes, about that, Mr. Vince pulled a swap at the last minute, but worry not, he had signed a letter of agreement with us, if at the end of the game, you can still work at law related occupation, he will turn himself in to the police and even bring every single proof of his crime himself. We will make sure that Mr. Vince doesn’t violate this agreement, I don’t need to go into detail about how scary is to violate an agreement with a powerful reality bender, am I?”

"Fine, I will believe in your words, Mike," said Alexandra, quelling the rage in her head of being duped by the criminal that she spent a lot of time chasing.

"Prepare to turn yourself in, Vince, I will beat you in this game of yours," Alexandra boasted.

"That's the spirit, Alexandra, so, should we start the first round?"

Mike's question was responded with two nods from the game's contestants.

"The first round of this game is the Pick and Ban round, you can see on your panel the list of options you get. There are 8 options in there which are Sexual Orientation, Education, Career, Clothing Preferences, Hairstyle, Vocabulary, Habit, and Race."

"You play the rounds by banning 3 options from those 8 options in the list, the remaining 5 options are your available pool of options for your opponent to pick from, they will pick 3 options from those pool of yours, and propose a transformative change related to it. Finally, you pick 1 change out of the three proposed by your opponent or you can not choose any of it but take two changes based on the two remaining options that aren’t picked by your opponent, the changes for the two options will be picked from the most popular audiences’ choice.”

“So, everyone, do you ready to play the round? I will give you a minute to choose what you want to ban,” Mike then gave them a sign to start.


“Time’s up,” Mike announced, “let’s see what the two of you choose to ban; Alexandra was banning Habit, Career, and Education. Alexandra seems to want to protect her career prospect, an understandable choice considering she had a bet with someone about staying in a law-related occupation. Meanwhile, Tiana chose to ban Career, Vocabulary, and Sexual Orientation. The first two choices are probably to protect her career as a lawyer like Alexandra trying to protect her career as a policewoman, but Sexual Orientation is a surprising choice here, as it has nothing to do with her career.” Mike gave some commentaries about what the two contestants were picking.

“Next, on your desk, there is a single piece of paper and an envelope. You have three minutes to pick three options from your opponent's remaining pool of options and write down your proposed change about them on the paper, when you finished, put the paper inside the envelope and submit them to me. The clock starts now!”

Around the two minutes mark, both contestants were seen to be already putting their paper into the envelope.

“It’s been three minutes, now, you can submit your envelopes to me.”

As instructed, both of them gave their envelope to Mike.

“Usually, I will read the content right away, but this time, by request of the higher-up, I will give you two a chance to talk before we move to the climax portion of round 1. Alexandra you shall have some questions for Tiana, use this chance to get your answer from her, and Tiana, we hope you can answer truthfully, but you also may lie or even not answer, the audiences love some drama,” Mike said with a hint of sarcasm.


“Tiana, are you being by Vince? Why are you agree to become a stand-in for that criminal? I know you are a good person, and will never consensually cooperate with him,” Alexandra began her round of questioning.

“Yes, I am being by him, I have but to agree to his demand, and just so you know, this is all because of you, Alexandra! I know I should not hate you for this, but I may as well use this opportunity to voice my complaint,” Tiana answered.

“What did he do to you? How did he you? Taking hostage of your family or promising you something? Why you don’t call the police? The police can protect you!” Alexandra threw several questions back at Tiana.

“The police? Yes, if you and your team do your job right, this will never happen,” Tiana rebuked.

“What do you mean?” Alexandra felt offended by Tiana’s remark. She had her pride in being a policewoman, and Tiana seemingly belittle her and her occupation.

“Alright, that's enough questioning, let’s continue with the game,” before Alexandra got the answer from Tiana, Mike interrupted and stopped their heart-to-heart talk.

“Let’s start with you first, Alexandra, let’s see what Tiana picks for you,” Mike said as he opened Tiana’s envelope.

CLOTHING PREFERENCE: Whorish Undercover

HAIRSTYLE: Punk Mohawk

VOCABULARY: Vulgar and Flirty.

“Alexandra, do you want to pick one from these three? Or do you want to choose the audience’s pool?” Mike asked the police detective.

“These three are bad, but I doubt the audience’s pool will be any better. I am self-conscious that my job isn’t the most well-received one nowadays, even a friend is losing trust in the said job,” said Alexandra, making a quip of Tiana’s previous remark. “So, I choose Vocabulary: Vulgar and Flirty.”

“Good choice, I like a woman who is outspoken and a little flirty, but your change needs to wait until we heard what Tiana will pick. Thus, without waiting any further, let’s see what you have proposed to Tiana.”

CLOTHING PREFERENCES: Movement-restraining clothes.

HABIT: Write diary entries about your bad deed.

EDUCATION: High school dropout.

“Wow, I didn’t expect these options to come from you, Alexandra, I thought you will playing the good cop, but it seems you already have a plan to make your opponent more cooperative or easier to handle, I guess this work as a different method to fix someone,” Mike commented.

“So, Tiana, from these options proposed by Tiana, which one do you will choose? Or do you want to pick the two from the audience’s pool?”

“Well, it looks like that Alexandra wants me to choose Habit as it is the least detrimental option, so be it, I choose Clothing Preferences: Movement-restraining clothes,” Tiana answered.

“Are you sure about your choice Tiana? Can you tell me the reason why you don’t choose the safer option?” Mike asked her once again.

“I know my choice is bad, but I am more uncomfortable with the idea of people knowing my secret deeds, and fears just by reading my diary if they can get their hands on it.”

Mike nodded his head in understanding, “I can understand what you feel, Tiana, people have secrets they want to keep from other.”

“Alright, as you two had decided what you pick, it's time for the collar of change to do its magic, but before that, even though maybe you already know this, I still need to remind you that the change in this show is retroactive, at the early round the changes may not affect you drastically, but the more we progress on the game, the more the butterfly effect it will have, so choose your choice wisely, its life-changing in a literal sense for the party involved.”

“Well…that’s a small piece of advice from me, now, let’s proceed with your change,” Mike snapped his finger, triggering the switch on the collar of change on both women’s necks to activate.

The collar lit up, and both Alexandra and Tiana felt their world spinning quickly for a few seconds. A minute later, the light on the collar dimmed and vanished, marking that their first-round transformation had finished.


“How do you feel? The dizziness you felt during the transformation shall be easily shrugged off to the point that you will feel that the dizziness has never been there, but there are also cases where people feel suffer prolonged dizziness, so, if you feel unwell, you may say it, we will help you,” Mike asked the two ladies that just finished their first round of transformation.

“I’m fine, Mike,” answered Tiana. Her previous pantsuit she wore when entering the stage was no longer there, in its place was a latex hobble dress that limited her to very little room for movement. Her black 3-inches heel was also changed to 6-inches ballet heels to further limit her movement. Her hands were covered by bondage mitten gloves. But Tiana was seemingly already used to the loss of movement she had before. There was no hint on her face that she found her clothes uncomfortable and inconvenient.

“I’m fucking good, but may be better if you dicking me, Mike, anyway if we fuck, do I get some special perk?” Alexandra replied. The current her was infamously crass, vulgar, and flirty, but she was more of a cocktease than a slut. Her way of speaking was something she learned to survive in this man world. So far, it works well, usually, a pervert would just freak out and turn around when Alexandra talks like a bigger pervert than them, of course, there were some who really thought it was an invitation if it came to that, Alexandra didn’t mind to have some ‘fun’ with them, and send them behind the bar for sexual harassment. She even got the moniker of Trapdoor Spider because of it.

“I do love to fuck you if we have a chance, but fucking me will gain you nothing, I have a big dick though,” Mike said in a joking manner answering Alexandra’s teasing question.

“Well, enough of that, because you two are fine, let’s move to the second round of this game; A Bout Within the Pool!”

“In this round, both of you will pick a change from the same pool of 6 options, where does the option come from? 4 of them was from the audience’s pool you didn’t choose on the first round, and the other 2 are the Producer’s curated pick to ensure not every choice was bad or vice versa, we ensure an even ground for both party,” Mike explained.

"And here are your options for this round!"

RACE: ARAB.

RACE: AFRICAN-AMERICAN.

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: HIEROPHILIA.

HAIRSTYLE: ANKLE-LENGTH PLATINUM BLONDE.

HABIT: SHOPLIFTING

CLOTHING PREFERENCE: LUXURIOUS AND BRANDED.

"Tiana, you will be the first picker in this round, please pick one from these six for Alexandra, a reminder for this round; what you pick will be locked and the other contestant can't pick the same one you picked before, so you can play around by giving your opponent the one you don't want to be hit with it," Mike explained.

“Are you already making up your mind on what you want to choose, Tiana?”

Tiana nodded to Mike’s question, “making Alexandra have a bad habit of shoplifting seems fun considering her job as a policewoman, but I still have my morality, I don’t want her to harm other people by shoplifting, so my choice falls to Hairstyle: Ankle-Length Platinum Blonde. I wonder how she will do her job with that hairstyle.”

"You seem will sport a new hairstyle soon, Alexandra. How do you feel about it?”

“I feel fucking annoyed, Mike, back then before I joined the police, I have long hair reaching my back, but compared to my current short hair, I prefer short hair because it’s easier to maintain.”

“Well, too bad, you will be stuck with your new hairstyle, it even has magical growth that if you cut it, it will not take long to grow back to ankle length, but we will make sure that it will be affordable for you to maintain it,“ Mike responded.

“Anyway, Alexandra, it’s now your turn, do you want to even the score with Tiana? Which option do you pick for her?".

"What I am picking for her is Sexual Orientation: Hierophilia, I don’t know what it fully means, but I do know that something that ends with the word -philia means that she will have an obsessive fetish about it, the girl needs some more love and fucking on her life rather than involving herself with the criminal scum,” Alexandra answered

“For your information, Hierophilia is a sexual paraphilia in which individuals derive sexual pleasure and sexual arousal from religious and sacred objects. For example, sexually attracted to having sex with nuns or priests, but not only living icons, they may also get attracted to the idea of having a cross or prayer bead rammed into their cunt or asshole,” Mike explained the detail of Hierophilia to Alexandra.

“God, that sound kinky as hell,” Alexandra responded.

“Okay, for the second round, we got Alexandra with Hairstyle: Ankle Lenght Platinum Blonde and Tiana with Sexual Orientation: Hierophilia. Are you ladies ready for your changes? Because here it's come, the collar of change!”

The collar on their neck lit up once again reacting to Mike’s signal.


Alexandra’s hair began growing out wildly until it touched her ankle, then as if someone dropped a paint bucket full of bleach, her silky brunette hair turned coarse and lost its color until it became platinum blonde curtain.

The current version of Alexandra was still a policewoman, but her achievement and track record vanished into thin air as she was now mainly on desk job duty rather than the field. Alexandra was now more of a mascot for the police department and rarely be taken seriously. It was the reason they recruit her; Alexandra was pretty eye candy but not too much of a bimbo that would make the station's reputation jeopardized by the media, she know how to flirt and keep the others officer morale up but was also not a slut that would make a scandal at the department

Of course, Alexandra wasn’t a clueless dumb girl and knew the reason why she got hired, but Alexandra was a fighter and not a quitter, she actively trying to prove that she wasn’t just a mascot and eye-candy; that people with extremely long hair as her can also be a good police on the field and not only an eye-candy behind the desk. Alexandra never put her hair in a different style, she always let her blond hair free flowing down to her ankle even if it means that she had a risk that someone could easily hinder her movement by pulling her hair. Going melee fight was her weakness, but the police were armed for a reason, so, that shouldn’t often be a problem for Alexandra. But even with that kind of reasoning that she could stay her ground in a fight or chase a runaway criminal, the higher-ups rarely gave her the chance to be on the field. Hence, Alexandra put a lot of importance on this case of Vince Gregor, it was her first big field case, she investigated the criminal case without the help of others, but Vince was too slippery to be caught. Today, he taunted her by challenging her to appear on this show, and Alexandra bravely accepted his challenge, but as the result, he didn’t even appear on the stage himself but let Tiana, an acquaintance of hers substitute for him.


Meanwhile, on the other side, Tiana had undergone a deeper journey of spirituality.

She felt the need to be closer to god, but being a devout believer wasn't enough anymore. Her mind was twisted by obsession. After all, love could drive someone to madness.

Her hobble dress changed further, now, it looked like a sexualized skintight nun's habit made from latex. The ballet heels and mitten glove stayed as it was.

Wearing a nun's habit didn't mean she was one, Tiana was still working as a lawyer daily. She wore the sexualized habit to feel sexually closer to God, she knew it was wrong and maybe even blasphemy but she was just that obsessed. Right and wrong no longer matter, she expressed her love to God in different ways than others, but God should understand her intention and forgive her. She even had a rosary inside her cunt and a prayer bead inside her ass.

Tiana was a sexual deviant, and Vince knew that and exploited her secret. Different from the original timeline where Vince her to be his substitute on the show after coercing and threatening Tiana with her family's safety, in this timeline he did it by blackmailing her after he knew her secret fetish. They made a transactional deal while Tiana became his stand-in but Vince needed to keep her secret. The criminal even added an extra reward of promising to introduce her to some corrupt and pervert priest who would gladly have sex with her. By that point, Tiana accepted the deal without doing further negotiation.


The two blinked their eyes, feeling a bit more dissociative to their condition compared to the first round, they could feel that something about them had changed but on other hand, they also felt that they had already been like that since as far as they could remember.

“So, do you girls need a quick rest, or we can continue to round 3?” Mike asked.

“Can I get some rest?” Tiana asked back.

“Of course, as long as the other contestant doesn’t object, so, Alexandra, do you want to have a rest too?”

“Yes, why not?” the policewoman answered.

“Okay then, we will pause the game show for ten minutes, you are free to chat, go to the toilet, or masturbate during this period, then we will continue to round three after the break is over,” Mike said.

“I’ll leave you two alone and come back when the break time is over, see ya!”


At the backstage.

“Nice to meet you, Mr. Vince Gregory,” Mike greeted a rough-looking man.

“Nice to meet you, Mike,” Vince greet the show host back. “So, how about my proposal, does the Producer already have their decision regarding it?”

“Good news for you, Vince, our creative team and Producer have decided to give your ideas a chance for this episode round 3,” Mike replied.

“Thank you.”

“No need to offer your thanks, you still need to pay for it,” Mike continued, “So, enjoy the show, Mr. Vince.”

To Be Continue in the Next Part


Like my work and want to find more?

Please support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/deepediamcs

You can read all my stories earlier than others as a perk of becoming my patron.

You can also find my other work and caption on:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Deekanako

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)