More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spook28 Spook28

Who is the first celeb Jack will choose?

Alexandra Daddario

Alexandra Daddario

Staring out the window of the cab, Jack sighed, bored. He was on his way back from a redhead's apartment, but she wasn't nearly enough for the man. He needed more.

The moon hung high in the ebony void above, though Jack's attention returned to his phone; he'd just received a text from one of his more submissive whores. She was asking who Jack wanted to invite to his pool party, or more importantly, if she could have him all to herself. Ruling out the latter immediately, Jack stroked his chin in thought: who would look great in a swimsuit? Obviously there was a dozen or so girls within a mile radius of his house who'd kill for such an opportunity, but Jack was growing tired of them. After pumping into each of them scores of times each, it began to feel more like a chore than anything else. No, this time, Jack wanted something special.

After a few moments of thought, Jack's face lit up with a grin. Recalling Baywatch, he couldn't help but smirk to himself. While the film was of lacking quality, Alexandra Daddario's breasts certainly were not. Texting his whore back, Jack began making arrangements.

How would Jack get Alexandra to his party?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)