More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HT_ HT_

Where does the story begin?

Alexa seeks a specialist

Alexa didn’t know what to do. She was stuck in diapers from her consistent bedwetting and her occasional accidents during the day. Alexa really didn’t want to see a doctor and have it put on her medical records. She never told any of her doctors about her problem, and she wanted to keep it that way.

As Alexa browsed online, she found a program for bedwetters and potty trainers and it seemed to suggest that their practices were tried and true. There were several testimonies about how well the program worked.

Alexa decided to sign up for one as she looked under the listed specialists and selected Jane Wildes. Jane was a specialist who dealt with people of almost any age including teenagers, younger kids, elderly, and while it had no mention of young adults like Alexa, she figured it would be good enough. So she registered herself. She hesitated when it asked for her age, however, not sure if she wanted to be truthful. Alexa believed she could play off as if she was a young teen rather than a 22 year old seeking help.

So, Alexa came up with a story. She was an 18 year old who had problems at night time and occasionally during the day, she lived alone and was just entering college and wanted to get rid of her bedwetting problems before she had to go. She figured it would help speed the process along if she had a set goal in mind.

Alexa waited for a response after submitting the form, and she had a response back saying that she was eligible and Jane would see her in her office that Friday. So Alexa marked her calendar and the days went by.

And now, Alexa was ready, standing outside of the building as she entered the office. She approached the woman at the desk and shyly said. “Alexa Johnson. I’m here to see Dr. Wildes.”

The woman gave a curt nod and said. “Dr Wildes will be with you in a moment. Please have a seat. Are you wearing a diaper?”

Alexa shook her head no. The woman reached behind her and opened a cabinet. She pulled out a youth diaper that was decorated with Elmo. “Please put this on. Let me know if you need help doing so.”

Alexa blushed as she entered the bathroom to the right and pulled her pants and underwear off. She laid the diaper down and was about to sit down when the door flew open. Alexa turned bright red as an older woman entered. “Oh, sorry, sweetie,” the woman said. “Oh those are cute. Here let me help you with that.”

Alexa squirmed as the woman took the diaper and pulled back her legs, correcting the diaper as she did. Alexa blushed as the woman changed her with ease and then lifted her from the changing table. “T-thank you,” Alexa said.

Alexa stumbled out of the bathroom, face burning red. She couldn’t believe how personal that woman had gotten, touching her and wiping her. Alexa sat down in her diaper and shirt, waiting for the specialist to be ready. “Alexa Johnson,” the woman at the desk called out. “Jane Wildes is ready to see you. Please head to Room 3 on the left.”

Alexa nodded as she headed to the back, turning left down the hall as she found Room 3. She entered and found a chair facing away from her with what she assumed was the specialist and a reclining chair in the corner which she assumed was for her. There was a lot of childish decorations as Alexa sat down. The chair spun around revealing the woman from earlier, the same one that had just changed Alexa into her diaper.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)