More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HT_ HT_

Where does the story begin?

Alexa lost a bet

Alexa stood in front of the big house, shuffling her feet from nervousness. She had made a wager with a rival coworker and lost badly. The stakes were bad too. She would have to do anything Cindy White told her to do for an entire week. Alexa knocked on the door and waited. Cindy smiled as she opened the door. “Hello, Lexi. I hope you’re ready for this week. I have so much planned, but first, strip your clothes off until you’re naked.”

“Can you let me inside first?” Alexa asked.

“No, take your clothes off right here and hand me each piece one at a time. Remember anything the winner wants for a week, no questions asked. It was your idea so no complaining,” Cindy said.

Alexa sighed as she pulled off her shirt and handed it to Cindy who folded it neatly and put it on the table next to the door. Alexa pulled her shoes and socks off next, her bare feet touching the stone steps. Alexa reached for her pants and pulled them down to her ankles.

Cindy let out fits of giggles as she saw what Alexa had on under her pants.

What is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)