More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr. E Mr. E

Where does the story begin?

Alexa is out drinking

Alexa giggled loudly as she closed the door to the bar behind her. It was no picnic getting in, especially after trying to convince both the bouncer and the bartender that, despite being 4'4.5" in height, she was twenty-two-years old, one year over the legal drinking age. Thankfully, she was wearing her padded bra to help her get in after she had shown them her ID.

Another thing that she was thankful, though also pretty embarrassed, about wearing was the diaper she had on under her pants just in case. She wasn't a heavy drinker by any definition of the term, despite the fact that she had downed about fourteen cocktails, so it was assuring to know that she had a way to make sure she didn't humiliate herself. Thankfully, the tight jeans she was wearing managed to hide her diaper pretty well.

As Alexa cut through the park, she saw the clock tower in the center. It read 11:45 P.M..

"It's still early..." Alexa slurred, giggling to herself as the kicked into overdrive. "There's gotta be something that I can do before I go h-*hic*-home for the night."

Looking around, Alexa saw that the park was surprisingly empty. She was all alone. That was when Alexa gave off a drunken smile and a giggle, a naughty idea forming in her head. She knew what she wanted to do now.

What does Alexa decide to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)