More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr. E Mr. E

Where does the story begin?

Alexa is at a farm

Michelle and Alexa pulled into the parking lot, a smile on the former woman's face. Both women were off today, and Michelle had wanted to visit "The Little Patch of Happiness"; a public dairy farm that people could visit and be farmers for the whole day. Alexa wasn't the biggest fan of farms, being more of a city girl, but she loved hanging out with her best friend, and what made Michelle happy made her happy.

Alexa was dressed in a long, yellow sundress and a pair of cowboy boots that brought her from her actual height of 4'5" to 5'1". Underneath, she wore a padded training bra, which made her chest look larger than the miniscule bug bites that she really had.

However, Alexa wasn't sure how long she and Michelle would actually be there, so she had also worn one of her diapers to be on the safe side, being careful not to let Michelle know that she still needed them since her infamous sleepover ten years ago.

As Alexa and Michelle walked up to the entrance, the two women stopped as they saw something.

What was it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)