More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HT_ HT_

Where does the story begin?

Alexa gets pulled over

Alexa was driving to her family’s house as she moved from her place to theirs. She grumbled about having to stay at their house because her house needed remodeling and was going to take awhile. Alexa had the car loaded with luggage. In the very back, buried beneath everything were Alexa’s diapers. She needed to stash them away so that no one would ever find them, but she also had a feeling that she would be needing them while she stayed with her parents.

As Alexa drove, she saw a flash of blue lights and sighed. She pulled over to the side of the road and waited in her car as the police car also pulled to the side. The door opened and a female officer approached Alexa’s driver side window. Alexa felt a little anxious as she rolled down her window. “Can I help you ma’am?” Alexa asked.

“Can I ask you the speed you were driving?” The officer said.

“60 MPH,” Alexa said.

“And are you aware this is a 45 MPH limit zone?” the officer asked.

“N-now I am,” Alexa said. “I’m sorry, I didn’t see the sign change.”

“Can I see your license and registration please?” The officer said.

Alexa opened the glove compartment and pulled out the registration and then her ID, and handed them over. The officer walked back to her cruiser and after a bit returned. “Is there a problem, officer?” Alexa asked, her hands shaking a bit.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)